Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Xulgos
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Death Knight [Declined]

Dear Treian,

Thank you for applying to EoL.

At the moment there is a full stop on recruiting Death Knights since we are full. We do take on exceptional candidates though.

Realise that you will not only be competing for a raidspot amongst the other Death Knights, but the entire other DPS pool of EoL. As such, to be an exceptional candidate, you'll have to be able to run on par with them.

At this moment its very late in the evening and I'm just too tired to write up my full assessment and advice to the recruiter. I will edit this post tomorrow evening after 18.00 hours (since then I'll be home from work). I hope you can bare with me.

As always, remember that whatever is written in here is not ment to insult you. We want you to be the best player you can be and as such we offer our advice and insight on your character to point out room for improvement.

Didnt bother to gem till the cap as i'll get t10 pants soon which will get me +9 expertise (and of course ill replace that gem afterwards). Actually my boots enchant was meant for putricide fight (oozes), got it on my rogue too, but i guess it wont make much difference anyway so ill get the ap one, also took your advice and changed my spec. And thats my tanking spec which i use to shorten the wait for daily hc.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Italian?

Where's Moof when you need em...

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Sorry for being slow with the decision.

I will very soon be able to let you know wether you get a trial or not.

Again sorry

Norriel
Assistant Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

As promised my assessment:

Gear: Heroic gear mixed with ICC gear. No complaints. Except for your feet enchant I have no big issues.

Reputations: Done and done. No worries there.

Talents: Though you've not filled out your minor glyphs, I see no mayor issues with your builds. Seems you're a blood offtank. Got the gear to support it?

Experience: You come from menace and I've heard nothing but good things about you as a player. I'll not judge you by your one DK character's statistics. There is more to a player then the on paper information of one character...sadly I do not know you myself.

Overall: A lot of people have commented on your gear/stats and I'll not add to that. You seem to be a well respected player and known for your skills.

My advice to the recruiter: We are currently not accepting new members to the DK team since we have a full recruiting stop. Exceptional players get a chance though. From what I've heard and seen this person's gear moght not be -that- exceptional, but his stature and respect as a raider is. As I find that more important then gear, I'm inclined to say that this one is worthy of a -Trial- with a HUGE emphasis on -TRIAL-. I'll have to see for myself how he holds up in the guild. If you decide to give one as such, I'm wanting to make very VERY clear that we are full on DPS DK's... Full on melee DPS overall, and this person needs to really blow us away and dazzle us in skill to get a chance on a solid spot in the guild.

Hey again Treian! Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron

Right...
I've done the puzzle together with the two set up makers. And as Xulgos said, we are pretty much full on DK's.
At the moment theres three melee applying to the guild, and out of you three I had to pick ONE.... Only one.
And sadly because we are full on DK's it wasn't you.

This isn't really based on your skills, but more on what we need within the guild and within the raids.

Perhaps in the future we will have room for you. Keep up the good work though Happy

Good luck with your guild hunt!

Declined

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: