Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aeolthelwen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Hunter pewpew 4 cheerleader [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: Belgian

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Atm Ilariel, yet gonna namechange it to something that i still have to invent.
Race: atm Belf but going to nelf
Class:Hunter
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):
Talent Built(Armory link please):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Ilariel&gn=The+Everlasting+Sun
Set of glyphs used:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Ilariel&gn=The+Everlasting+Sun
Willing to respec (to another role)?ofc
Professions and their level: lvling them, was an alt who is turned into main, gonna be herbalist/alchemist

What are your primary roles during a raid? pewpew

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? Progressed nicely with EoL in TBC as Aeolthelwen the poobair, in wotlk i mainly rp'ed, farmed hcs, did some pugs here and there (to bad it weren't descent pugs)

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Prolly but that isn't my interest i wanna go cheerleader!

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? / i'll give a hand when ranged doesn't show up, but not my intention to ninja spots away

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Definately... my congratulations you earned lvl 10

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Don't talk about dala bah, 1fps, my laptop can't handle them big cities anymore, in 25 instances it's doable, done voa's 25 and Flame leviathan 25's without problems

Do you ever have latency problems? Not that many, depending if my brother is d/ling pronz again

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Ofc

Are you using any other addons? Yus some for my rp & interface

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. Mebbe later

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Ofcourse

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?
Still have to think 'bout that as it's still a belf

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?early TBC

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? defo handling the booze better, those hangovers are bah!

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? They switch on diff characters. PvE/PvP/RP with all of them on same lvl.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) depending on workday etc... but all by all i would say 5 days a week, 3h minimum

Do you share your account with anybody? nopelidopely

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?
Echoes of lordaeron - left it in tbc during busy times irl and dedicating my wow playing to rp.
Silverwing Outrunners - I rp'ed in there till i quit wow.
When returning to wow in wotlk i factionchanged my drood away to pvp server to rl friends. Didn't enjoy it so made a dk on horde here.
House of sylvanas - My dk was in it, rp'ed with them till i factionchanged it to alliance and put it in Enigma to play with some RL friends
The Everlasting Sun - My belf hunter here, lvled it in this guild, rp'ed with them till now, factionchanging it because i want to start arena with RL friend here at alliance, wanting to be able to talk in gchat to them oldies from EoL, aid ppl where i can/who i like.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Tasty when i was undead, Evil when i was a drood, Cute they never are.. annoying however

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!Sadly yes.. but tbh she's moar spacegoat nau!

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
Because i miss some of them...

Why do you think we should choose you? Well.. because this time i won't throw poo at people... the bair is still on that pvp server, so ur face is safe from the dung now.

Who can we contact for reference*? All those who i been guilded with.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Saliz will nevar be bettar dudu than i was!

Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

No worries man, saliz has nothing on you.
Your dudu skills reign supreme compared to his petty attempts. tongue out
Aeolthelwen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Feronius wrote:
No worries man, saliz has nothing on you.
Your dudu skills reign supreme compared to his petty attempts. tongue out

one day he'll be begging my hunter to protect his behind

Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Hey pooh bear!

Nice to see you applying for cheerleader Happy, has always been very nice to see you around when I briefly played hordeside and always been a hella friendly chap.

Happy Good luck with your cheer application mate, I hope that we have a poohbear shaped spot for ya Happy

Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Oh noes not him!

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Aeolthelwen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Merke wrote:
Oh noes not him!

Hahaha!

I made Ilariel into a nelf gawl hunter called Aeoliniel, start clearing Sunwell and than we shall make sweet luffle ERPz in that bed in the room of those eredar twins *purrr*

Feronius
EoL-Veteran

I'm not sure if Nanna / Miriel would approve.

But eh.. have fun on your epic quest together wink
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Im so evil *smirk*

Hi Aeol......wen!

Im evil I know, I let you wait this long purly because I just wanted to be evil :P

Ofcourse we will let you come back at Cheerleader, actualy as far as I know you wouldn't have to apply for it.... But still nice of you to do it ,)

Anyways YES we would love to have you back, bothering us in the guild chat. Actually I wasn't in the guild back when you were, however I had the honour of being your guild leader in Silverwing Outrunners so I know perfectly how annoying you can be ;) joke

So welcome back!

And Good luck ;)

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Im so evil *smirk*

Hi Aeol......wen!

Im evil I know, I let you wait this long purly because I just wanted to be evil :P

Ofcourse we will let you come back at Cheerleader, actualy as far as I know you wouldn't have to apply for it.... But still nice of you to do it ,)

Anyways YES we would love to have you back, bothering us in the guild chat. Actually I wasn't in the guild back when you were, however I had the honour of being your guild leader in Silverwing Outrunners so I know perfectly how annoying you can be ;) joke

So welcome back!

And Good luck ;)

Norriel
The Recruiter.

You shall be poked by a hunter named Aeoliniel i ditched the lqjflqjflfwen and went for ljflsjflsjfssiel now, it's bit of a mix between me, EoLbaby and u twisted The dirty talk from me, switched with the cuddlyness of the eolbaby and the evil twitch coming from u! Muahahaha

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: