Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vexus123

re: Hunter - Vexús [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: English

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Vexús
Race: Night Elf
Class: Hunter
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 47 Days, 9 Hours, 38 Minutes
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Vex%C3%BAs

Set of glyphs used: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Vex%C3%BAs

Willing to respec (to another role)? Yes
Professions and their level: Jewelcrafting 450 / Mining 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? DPS

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? i played on my dwarf hunter back in vanilla wow, mainly pvped but got a few raids done, onyxia mainly. i quit after that and didnt play in TBC, came back mid WOTLK leveled another hunter on horde this time, and i did some nax10/25, malygos, tiny bit of ulduar, onyxia remake, all totc, and 1st / 2nd wing in ICC10, done first 3 bosses on ICC25

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes i will acsept the raid invites a few days before the raid begins aswell.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? As many raids as i can, should be all of them.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? None really, got champion of the frozen waste if you would count that as one.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? My PC's spec is, Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 3.6Ghz OC, 2gb DDR2 ram, GTX260 Graphics Card. i get on average 30 - 80fps in dalaran depending on how busy it is, if its just about empty it goes into the 100s. In raids i get avg 40 fps highest 60 lowest 30. I get these frames with all my settings at maximum.

Do you ever have latency problems? No my internet is very stable.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes, i will download the addons that i dont have.

Are you using any other addons? Xpearl, Bartender, Sexymap.

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1098/wowscrnshot030810203130.jpg

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Ye i can

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Aprill 2006

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? Gear, im still lacking quite a bit of ICC gear, need to start raiding more, hopefully with this guild i will achieve that.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?
PVE
PVP
RP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 4 - 8 Hours, depends on the day.

Do you share your account with anybody? No.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? None, i recently moved from the Spinebreaker server, i moved because i was horde and fancied a change to alliance also two of my friends from spinebreaker came with me. On that server i was in some good guilds, Tempesta, Imbalance, The Dark Templars.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Tasty and cute.

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! i am now.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I hear a lot of praise around the server about Echoes of Loraderon and the progress in the ICC content seems to be very good.

Why do you think we should choose you? I think you should choose me because i am a hunter who can play his class well, i know my specs and what my rotation is to perform awosme DPS in raids and i am a fun person to have a laugh with.

Who can we contact for reference*? Seen as though i have just moved, i dont know anyone from this server.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?
i would just like to say that i am aware that my hit rating is way over capped, im trying to replace my hit trinket with the armor penetration one from Forge of Souls for now untill i can get one better from ICC, hope this isnt a problem.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Hunter - Vexús [Declined]

Hello Vexus. Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron!

Im The Recruitment Officer and in this case I am also the Class Representative who will answer your application.

I have read through your application and I understand that you have some experiance on your hands. Always nice to have a applicant with experiance! :P

Anyways I will make it short.
As it is now we have 5 very active hunters in the guild, which basically means that we at this moment wont be able to fit you into our raids. having 3-4 hunters in a raid will be overkill.

I've spend some time before answering your application, just to make sure that I took the right decission, so please dont think that I see hunter and think "decline!".

I would have loved to give you some advice in how you should gear, gem, spec, and which glyphs to have, however you have logged out in your pvp gear, and your spec/glyphs seems very pvp minded to me Happy

IF you do want some good examples of how to spec and such as MM hunter feel free to look here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Azlana&gn=Echoes+of+Lordaeron

If you are more interested in the Survival spec I suggest that you look here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Lorthart&gn=Echoes+of+Lordaeron

If you do have any questions Im sure that any EoL hunter is more than willing to help you out, and you are free to poke me if there is anything I can help you with about hunterstuff Happy

Good Luck on your guild hunt!

Declined

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: