Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Eelena_

re: Laerel, DPS/Tank warrior (again?? o.O) [Accepted]

Maniok wrote:
I'll be there at the guildmeeting so if you miss me, I guess you have to show up! wink

OT: OMG..

/vouch

Very skilled individual I've had the pleasure of pugging with Alliance side, and fighting against Horde-side.
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Well i bet she didn't expect it but vouch from me also she's a great asset to guild in both DPS as a tanking warrior.

Can post, will post

wtb <3

//lev

please nerf Rock, paper is fine...
Styiez
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Again ? ~.O

Le sex.

Eelena_ wrote:
Maniok wrote:
I'll be there at the guildmeeting so if you miss me, I guess you have to show up! wink

OT: OMG..

/vouch

Very skilled individual I've had the pleasure of pugging with Alliance side, and fighting against Horde-side.

Arlynn is this you?

Initiate chatterbox

Get her back ^^ Despite having some personal disputes with other officers, we all know what's her performance and I always remember her as a great person, she was always eager to help. I know sometimes she overreacted but c'mmon everybody has it's days... We need more experienced ppl because it's getting ridiculous that we're Failing so miserably at BQL, Sindi or LK (10man...)

P.S. And one of the biggest reason why to get her back -> Laerel as an Orc??? OMG when I saw her near TOC she's soooo ugly... I want back smexy Draenei -> moar hot chicks in EOL -> moar gold little gnome earns ^^
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Thyralion wrote:
We need more experienced ppl because it's getting ridiculous that we're Failing so miserably at BQL, Sindi or LK (10man...)

Uhm Thy i think experience isn't the problem i think the problem is that we need more people who actually care for the kill instead of those greedy bastards that only do that farm parts.

Upping the guild post count

Hiya Lae, and thanks for re-applying, I'm Jaenus keeper of the shrine and Class Rep for warriors, your former Padawan etc etc etc.

Right i can't see your dps gear as your currently in prot, tbh its not a problem - you where well geared at the time of toc, and will manage to get to icc25 standards in no time at i'm sure. old adage of skill> Gear every-time springs to mind. I'm assuming that your spec for arms is the one your currently using for pvp atm - is your pve one the same as mine - or have you gone the incite road nowadays btw?

With current gear as well i'd strongly suggest going for hard capping your ArP rather than relying on the sometimes capped which comes with using the trinket proc etc. Overall yields a noticeable dps increase. Obv though it becomes way more feasible depending how much 245/251/264 gear your wandering around in atm.

Any advice you want on gear etc you know ya can poke me for and i will waffle on for ages about it - and yup if you did ask for advice i would indeed most likely fall of my chair in shock ;)

Knowing you as i do though you've probably got a extensive list of what your planning on as a prio for upgrading anyways - and tbh even in toc25 gear your dps will be very competitive with the melee i'm sure.

From a class rep PoV, the fact you've lately been tanking comes as a nice surprise as it means your gears stayed up to standard for ICC - and i know your a bloody good tank if its ever needed (Mimi showed that more than anything else).

All in all i can honestly say i'm absolutely delighted to see you apply back and want you accepted in asap so I can start raiding with you again, and glad my pestering seemed to have worn you down ;P.

Although now i come to think of it i'm probably gonna get my arse handed to me by you in a no time at all on the dps charts (also from a selfish perspective i know i play better when your their anyways - forces me to up my game to not get absolutely slaughtered by you)

Nanna accept straight away plox - she's one of the only dps warriors i actually respect skill wise on the server. Also with Dranieq gone until may at the earliest we have a need for a warrior and they don't come much better than this. Plus she really doesn't suit being an Orc and i have a huge amount of Hoof Polish and a ribbon for her tail i bought in anticipation for her coming back to her smexy goat.

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Hey there Laerel Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Im the Recruitment Officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
Jaenus is your Class Representative which you already know ;).

As you know we are pretty full on melee, however we spoke about this amongst the officers and we are willing to take you in as DPS and Tank... Since that is relly one of the things we need at the moment. So if your willing to come Tank for us then we would be very happy.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Hello thar and sorry for the late replys

I'm having problems with my interwebs at home, our BT router has suddenly started to randomly kick our computers off every time we connect and isnt assigning IP addresses or network addresses

Selfish little thing.

Anyway for some reason I can randomly log in now but its horribly slow and I wont even bother logging onto wow for now

@Dune: Not really ;p

@ Thy: Perv

@Dune again: Thats me!

@Jae: Still using the standard build for pve, it cant be improved on. At the moment I have a strange mix of str/arp gems since I still have mjolnir so passing the doft cap wont do me much good until I get a better trinket, however I could quite easily hit the hard cap with a little effort (and luck)

@Nanna: Thanks for the replyI've had a lot of practice now and actualy find some of the fights a lot of fun, 2 tanking deathwisper 25 ftw ;D And I would be more than happy to fill any role a raid required *points at 450 first aid and gift of the naaru!!*

My gear will most likely struggle on the later harder bosses, especialy on 25, but I am working to upgrade both of my gear sets with quite a lot of sucess so far

I'll try and get this silly internet fixed tomorrow but I dont think it will be working in the next few days so dont be surprised if you dont hear from me.
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee, Sullin, Merke, Miriel) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Norriel
The Recuiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: