Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rästik

re: Application OT..

what bosses are you talking about?
Chimera shot usually does 125% weapon damage (physical ) + 40% serpent sting damage (nature)
there is no boss that resists nature damage.
but then again maybe there is one such boss...you should roll BM then because explosive arrow is fire damage and doesn't work on fire elementals.

no I don't know him.
I have talked with him few times... but well it seems that it is just as good as talking with a brick wall. Nothing happens.
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Rästik wrote:

no I don't know him.

So why are you trolling this application? I mean, you arent even being constructive.
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

he must be talking about the boss in Mauradon the last one in there is immune to nature. cant remember any other boss who are though.

Rästik

You can't say that it is ok for him to use 20 arp gem.... he has only 484 arp without gems.
And if you know how arp scales then you should rather say go all arp or all agi, agi/crit.
http://www.ensidia.com/forum_topic.php?forum_id=36&topic_id=28618

look at the arp picture... it should give you the idea of how arp is scaled. although reading wold be better and there are also calculations availible but I cba to look those up again to link those.

If there wouldn't be trolling about scrubs then there wouldn't be anything but scrubs at the end. esp on SSL.
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Rästik wrote:

If there wouldn't be trolling about scrubs then there wouldn't be anything but scrubs at the end. esp on SSL.

And you are clearly the height of all raiders, a shineing example of the hope of scarshield.

I really suggest you stop posting unless you are going to be constructive and actualy help instead of just ridicule.
Rästik

ok so tell me how does arp work? How it scales?
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

multiplicatively and intrinsicly with itself.

I appriciate you where in menace once and probly had your 15 minutes of fame before all the semi okay people left, but really what you are doing here isnt helping anyone.

You arent coming across as 'pro' or 'leet' and really you just seem like a bit of an arse.

Being helpful and offering friendly advice would have been a lot nicer and far more impressive, especialy on a guilds forum where you are a guest than the whole "what does it take to make you improve your gameplay" patronising approach.
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Can we take the ArP talk somewhere else people.... Not in a Applicant thread.

friendly advice doesn't work if you didn't notice.

and there aren't any 'pro' or 'leet' ppl.

there are
1) ppl who understand
2) ppl who don't understand but make an effort to start understanding
3) ppl who don't understand and cba to do anything to start to understand

there is no such thing as friendly criticism.
I really cba writing "no offence" everywhere
if they do something wrong then I tell them that and if they make things right then it is ok no harm done.

noone replies to tell someone :"ha ha you are a f*g!"
you write instructions to ppl so that they would do things so that they'd benefit from gear/gems/enchants/talents/glyphs as much as possible.

you can't say that 20 arp is "ok" "nice" when everything else would be twice as good if he wouldn't be missing blue gem for the meta socket bonus then he could put 10 agi/10crit there and get 16 ap socket bonus which is way more superior than 20 arp

arp is quite tricky as it increases exponentially.
it means that gemming arp when you are low on arp is quite pointless
arp is only a good thing when you have alot of it.
if you are low on arp then agi is way more superior.
you shouldn't even consider gemming arp b4 you have arp from your gear on minimum 50% .

ofc I could also say some good words about things that are right, but that would be absurd. because the way I see is that he should see the things that are wrong from here *he goes and does something with his flaws* and when he has corrected everything then you say that he has done well and that everything looks good now.
Rästik

sry forgot to post when I had written the last reply.

but I also think that it would be good if Kiralight sees it and hopefully he'll understand it at least a lil' about ArP then
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

I read the first few lines of your post. There's also a 4th option; it's called pompus ass who thinks he's gods gift to raiding but is actually just over average. Being able to type elitistjerks.com or the ensidia website into your google chrome or firefox or explorer and having the IRL intellect to read what is written there does not make great players either. Why are you still here?

On a seperate note; we should make an "Arrogant, pompus prick" channel together and hang in it all day long belittling people.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Keep a spot for me in the channel will ya?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: