Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tranquillen

re: Mage arcane kirá

Sex:male
Nationality:malta

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:kirá
Race:gnome
Class:mage
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):94days 8h
Talent Built(Armory link please):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Kir%C3%A1
Set of glyphs used:Missiles molten armor and arcaneblast
Willing to respec (to another role)? / mage dps
Professions and their level:450both Inscriber/tailor

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Dps and likely to kite
Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?raided tbc Cleared bt/kara/gruul/maggy/zul aman/ Wotlk Cleared naxx Eoe Srth 3 d Toc half cleared Ulduar in 10 and 25 and ICC-6bosses 10 man 4 bosses 25

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday.Not during all days coz of school but i can do it till 22-30

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?4

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why?No one coz 3d 10 m sarth i think its now no use because of more relevant and Pro gear of people

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Gaming pc 2 g ram gaming 9600gt vcard and Quad core 2,33 ghz 60fps avg

Do you ever have latency problems? No

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Got them all

Are you using any other addons? Yes mage addons like Dps time OOm meter skilzz mana strudel my mirror cooldowns 1.33

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?Its a mage Arcane cute Happy and has a history coz i am playing with it for 2 years slow leveling but had fun

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?2 years ago exact

What areas do you think you could improve in and why?
Not getting OoM which i improved in this month and Haste

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?Pve Pvp Rp i like getting loot but i like kill hordes Not camping just bg and I like to socialize

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 6hours

Do you share your account with anybody?No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?Felt unconfident in this server and went to another server i missed my friends so came back

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty A coz i am one of them

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!Not aware but I love gnomes

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Because its a great guild my brother (Catalysim/Trespasser)is in guild too

Why do you think we should choose you? I can offer tailoring Icc patterns Glyphs and lots of Dps

Who can we contact for reference*? Drinu or Catalysim/trespasser

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?Yes i just came back like 1 month ago playing wow coz i had a problem and so i wrote my gearscore i am new to that addon and i typed it in my application i feel sorry but no one can take a mistake even because i wrote Uldaman i was tired coz had to wake up early and thats it thanks envy
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

You do seem to spend a lot of time and effort on your applications.
(That was slightly sarcastic, in case you wondered.)

Two applications? at least post a notification in the other topic about it first? Or spend more time on your second application..
Cause sorry, but this looks rushed.. again?
Illva
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Hi Kirá

Sorry to say, but from what I see in your armory profile you have not much experience.
As we're heading now to heroic Icc and the LK. I need experienced ppl in my mage team. I wan't really exeptional/ experienced mages if they are to be considered.
From what I see on your armory/ aplication you haven't played as mage for a long time. ;)
Sorry, but another time maybe.

Wish you luck in your mageness. wink

Illva- Mage EoLCR
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Think this one can be closed since he alrdy applying too other guild
http://rmwp-wow.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4579337&gid=37895

he was declined due to age so i guess this one isnt closed, but as illva said, not enough experience
and this one probably isnt "exeptional"

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: