Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matasa

re: Mataza - Retri paladin [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: English

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Mataza
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 23 days 10hours 43mins
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Mataza&gn=Nil+Volentibus+Arduum (i am in Nil Volentibus Arduum because im helping my friends guild)
Set of glyphs used: Glyph of Seal of Command,Glyph of Judgement, Glyph of Seal of Vengeance, Glyph of Blessing of Kings ,Glyph of Blessnig of Might.
Willing to respec (to another role)? Yes , but it may take me time to get gear for that spec.
Professions and their level: Blcksmithing 70 Mining 156. ( I am trying to level these)

What are your primary roles during a raid? dps

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? I have done The twilight Zone 25 and 10. Ice Crown Citadel first wing 10 and 25 etc

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 3-6 if needed

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Call of the Crusade 25 player (normal).

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? i get usualy 8-10 FPS in dalaran and about the same in raids

Do you ever have latency problems? Yes, but only when I have connection problems

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Might be able to but i lag once too often if i download too many addons

Are you using any other addons?Recount,Quartz and Bartender

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Im friendly and i can control my anger.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? just when TBC came out

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? probably my proffesional skills

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE and PvP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) sometimes all day

Do you share your account with anybody? No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Greek Avatars because the GM left and the guild crumbled. Nil Voltenbus arduum because it isint getting anywhere with its recruiting.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty
Evil.
Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!
No
Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
Because I need a great guild to improve my charater just PuGs wont do, and my friends Sagani and Samuela requested that i apply for Echoes of Lordaeron
Why do you think we should choose you? I am a calm person one that dosent throw a tantrum about not being picked for a raid or any slight things

Who can we contact for reference*?

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?
Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Enchants missing on everything? Armory bugging or you really haven't gotten that?
A bit low on raiding experience imo.

Galsif will be here anytime soon, hang in there!

Good luck!

//Mariya

ive done the champions of frozen wastes raids onyxias liar 10+25 voa 10+25 and done rotface, festergut and proffessor putride in icc 10 on hunter
Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Thorki/Mariya wrote:
Enchants missing on everything? Armory bugging or you really haven't gotten that?

You missed to most important part Happy

these are my enchants

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Mataza
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Looking over your character atm and in all honesty i'm not liking what i see..

According to Armory

Enchants: missing both Head and Shoulder enchants.., No enchants on cloak and bracers, No leg patch.

Some of your gems look odd too me though i'm no expert on Retri Gemming anymore i'll leave that to Aureya/Leveticus

Spec: Also seems abit strange aswell will elaborate later

Though i cant believe you've applied to a guild thats about to start HM's soon.. without Enchants, Strange gems and a wierd spec :P
Sorry but just not impressed

Ever so eager to reply

Where are you from in the UK?

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Matasa

Southampton
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Hello i'm Galsif EoL's paladin Class Rep.

What I am gonna say is NOT meant to insult you.

Spec: Is pretty much fine just some lose ends. 2/3 Judgements of the Wise instead of 3/3. Also Vindication is abit of a uncommon decision to make.

Glyphs: Why do you use Seal of Command glyph? On boss fights you'll never use it. I'd suggest you would use Glyph of Exorcism

Gear: Gear seems to be at a decent lvl. Only your trinkets aint really good. I see how you need them to be capped but once you can drop ehm and dont lose your cap you really should.

Gemming: Gemming is abit off. Should be pure str with 1 10stats gem ( nightmares tear ) and str / crit gem on a str socket bonus.

Enchants: Enchants are almost all missing ... the once you have are the correct once but you really want to get the remainders aswell

Proffesions: proffs are low. If you would be accepted for trial you have to lvl them ASAP.

Experience: Experience is pretty low. Only first wing off ICC25 while were pushing LK to go to the HM's.

Add-on's: Id like to see a SS from your UI ( pref in raid ). Also dont you use PallyPower? its a must have for raiding.

~~!!Gandalf the Squid!!~~

Matasa

so what i have to improve to get on trial? just the proffs?
Matasa

so i have only have to improve my proffs and im on trial?
Matasa

sorry for the 2nd one my computer froze and i thought it wasnt submitted
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

No offence meant here, but I really think that you should re-read Galsif's advice again if you think that the only adjustment you would need to make is your proffs. Their is a LOT of things you would have to address to even be considered for trial. I advise you do all he suggests before the recruitment officer passes her verdict, without that honestly you dont have a chance of being given a trial - especially as currently we are very full on melee. You need a lot of work and it doesnt seem to me that you realise just how much you do - that tells me a lot about your lack of raiding experience in and of itself.

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Derdriu.
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

think about it this way: You need to be able to do 8-9k dps single-target before the ICC buff to beat the enrage timers for the hard modes that Echoes are going to be starting on reasonably soon. The hard fights are very unforgiving, and it's blindingly obvious you haven't done any research or put much thought into how your character is set up.

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hello There Matasa. Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Since we are pretty damn full on melee DPS I cannot at this point accept you.
You simply dont seem to cut it for us, especially not when we are only recruiting melee DPS who is exceptionally good.

So Im sorry to say so early on that I will have to decline your application.

Good Luck on your guild hunt!

Declined

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: