Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Saylier

re: Saylier, Blood Death Knight [Declined]

DPS'ing is not my MS at all, I was planning to tank in EoL mostly until I knew for sure that I was ready to DPS, this was afterall one of my first times as DPS, so I forgot that staying in fire is alot more dangerous than while tanking, my bad of course, but still thanks Happy ..

Dear Saylier,

As promised my assessment. I do not have to spend too much time on it, since I've done one on your character in the past. You have applied to EoL several times and got a trial. You failed this trial not because of your gear or skill, but because of you attitude.

It has been a while since then and it could be a time to take another look at that attitude.

As it stands now, I am not going to advice a trial though. This for two main reasons:

-Too many members in the guild are against it. They are of the opinion that you had plenty of chances and that you had too much trouble living up to your promises of redeeming yourself.

- To my knowledge there simply is no room for another DK in the guild. If all goes well, we are topped to 4 DK's, which is the maximum I'm allowed to have.

I admire your dedication Saylier and even recognise some of my own stubbornness in you Happy

My advice to the recruiter would be to not provide a trial.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Xulgos
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Bah! Darn internet's been bugging (wireless issues..couldn't get online for hours...) and as such I double posted with hours inbetween!

Hey there Saylier.

I've prolonged this long enough.
To be honest I really dont know how to tell you this. Yes you've only really been in the guild once, but as I recall it wasn't a very long stay. Further more you've applied to the guild several times and been declined.

The facts are simple, your attitude has given you a reputation on the realm (you know this yourself since we spoke about it), but the thing is, some people can have shit attitude but still be good player, but players who have shit attitude but aren't that good dont really have anything to back their attitude up with. I dont wanna be too harsh, but you simply dont cut it for us in skill and attitude.

People who make a bad name of themselves on a server as small as SSL are simply lost, Im really sorry to tell you

Im not willing to give you another try Saylier.

Good Luck with your guild hunt!

Declined

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Well, thanks for taking time on this anyway

Solution: NAMECHANGE!:D Then you get a new start, and can show whoever you want to show that you have changed youre ways etc!;)

Chatterbox

Allways at you my norwegian friend ;)

How's it going? music and rl ways?
Saylier

If I name change you still know that it is me, and then it wont make any changes?

Saylier wrote:
If I name change you still know that it is me, and then it wont make any changes?

And the thing is that with a name change everyone who has you on your ignore/friends list will change automatically with you

Serious Troll <3

You can transfer away and come back later?

Horde hideout!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: