Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Cecell

re: Application Enchancement Shaman Galadríel [Declined]

Thank you I wasn't know that trinket is in vendor. I didn't check where is it coming from. I guess I'll get it after buy 2 more t10 piece.

I think we started an old discussion about enhancement shammy Happy. When i started to play as shaman. I saw a lot of post about AP vs. Haste Happy. firstly I'm not saying this is the best setup. Still I need to learn some things. I have only played as shaman like 3 or 4 months. I think 2 months were in raids. And not counting leveling up time. Well I'll try more haste too. but really I don't know how willl goes. Going to dummies for trying Happy
Cecell

ok I have tried on dummies. And didnt see any difference. I have replaced 2 pure AP with 2 haste. I will try it in raid. then i'll decide which is one I'll select. I can't replace my trinket for now. Because I haven't got enough badges .
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

its a small test on dummies but seriously try next time a test with your ap gems and try to do same time then replace and do it again then check status like melee how much dmg you did and rest..
Cecell

I have already did that. Gonna see in raid. I think this is better than dummies
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey Galadriel.

Once again thank you got applying to Echoes of Lordaeron, and sorry for this to take so long.

However every time we have a potential good play applying I always have to use more time in considering wether we can make room or not. This only happens on occations where we are as melee heavy as we are.

Im sorry to say but we simply cannot fit you in our raids as it is right now. Keep your eyes open for a possible Enhancement spot opening up.

Good Luck on your guild hunt!

Declined

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: