Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reptyl

re: Hey.

Hello there, I'm at lan now with some friends and even though it's an offline lan (playing CS and stuff) i've got the chance to use my RL friend's computer(a guy from scarshield also called Varioth) and i can finally properly write down why i haven't been showing and letting him do my weekly 10 pvp matches to keep my char atleast a bit up to date.

At home theres been no internet since week 2 of january since we are getting something called fibernet, it's much faster than all the other danish internet providers , atleast that's what they say. It's faster and it's upload is great and at the same time cheaper, so we said yes and still we haven't got our internet since they "forgot" to tell us they had to put down cables for it around the collect of appartments where i live.

Now i could find some sort of fix for the internet, leech some .. somewhere.. or go live with my uncle and aunt for a while which i think i will pretty soon because(here comes the other problem that i won't go in details with since it's been hard for me, my family and very personal stuff) My mother started drinking again, and well don't feel like saying more really shes going to a place where shes been before next monday and after last time there she was sober for 1½ years so i hope this will be a bit more light soon...
Reptyl

forgot the last part,

duno what to do now, i could get back to my paladin and play again, but i've been thinking about getting my tauren warrior back which got hacked half a year ago, and it's afterall on a realm where a lot of my friends play, while the last friend i had actively playing on scarshield just stopped paying for his account , and this is ofc the varioth guy i mentioned earlier...

So yea i guess i just have to say GL and HF with Hyjal and Black temple guys ..
Algorath
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Hvor henne bor du? Vi har osse overvejet at få fibernet hjemme ved os, men det er ikk nået herude hellere.. :S

Men, jeg håber tingene bliver bedre med din mor og dit rl man, det lyder da trælst det du går igennem nu.. Så held og lykke med det hele..

det fibernet vi får tilbudt er fra Elro Randers og der går rimelig meget i ged nogen steder åbenbart.. det fandt vi bare ud af alt for sent...

og mange tak..
Reptyl

something that bothers me is that i can see SCREENSHOTS of my char talking with someones alt on the frontpage. What's up with that, i can only see one picture what it tells something with my dad and isp and some DND and that fits quite well with what varioth told me a few days ago, saying he had a chat with some1 in the guild about be because i wasn't showing and just tried to defend me / explain since i haven't been able to do so myself.... He's probably my best friend and he is the only one that i can almost talk with about everything so why the %&¤# is there screenshots of that conversation with Reptyl in it's titel? That's just so not nice of whoever did it, since now it's probably viewable to a truckload of ppl... really.. thx, really what i needed with how i feel and what i go through atm.. And yes I'm not at the lan anymore and yes i type this meaning I'm on the internet, but I'm at my Uncle / aunt the next long time to get away from home and relax instead of worrieing about my mother all the time... but really thx showing pictures of my to the public, thx.
Arkio/Arkia
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

that picture was shown to defend you so we could all see the reason you couldn't make it. That picture saved people getting pissed at you, dont be so paranoid.
Reptyl

I see, if that is the real reason for them being there it's okay then i guess, even though i would like them to be shown for the guild only or not shown at all..
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

The thing is that gallery isn't protected at all. And it's the only place I have to put quick dumps of screenshots I make.

Yes, that was me putting that picture there. And to be honest I mostly put it there so that I could show some of the officers the conversation quickly without having to paraphrase everything (and mess it up in the process).
I apologise if it makes you look bad, that wasn't my intention.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum