Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Ruzzle Rumblerocket wants to become a Warlock member

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Dutch, The Netherlands

Character Information:
Name: Ruzzle Rumblerocket
Race: Gnome
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Keys: Karazhan, the others aren't any high-level stuff.

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Doing alot of damage, but making sure i do not do TO much ;)
further it's just wich minion to pick, giving healthstones and soulstones and sometimes banish a mob.

Any RP details about your character?
Ruzzle is a bit of a bigmouthed gnome but with his heart on the good place, just be sure you don't get on his bad side.
(haven't wrote a real rp-story yet)

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Virtue wich was a great guild, i was in it till the end, then it disbanded.
Chi tenshi wich i found rather dumb, i was kicked out due to inactivity, my internet broke and posted this a few days later, but i didn't got accepted back.
And last but definatly not least the Fourth Legacy, best guild till now. i am still in it, but they got nothing to offer me and in my opinion people lack to do things to improve the guild.

How did you find us?
Was talking with Tallis about that i might leave the Legacy and she proposed asking here rather then the ravencrest wardens, because you needed warlocks she thought and i also got much friends here i think :D
i contacted Cauluinteir, wich i knew a bit and he pointed me to this site.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
Because i want a nice group of people to do dungeons with on a regular basis and to have fun with Roleplaying. I hope to go to dungeon like Karazhan and such too ofcourse but with just heroics and fun i am more then pleased ::

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
I expect friendly people and a decent ammount of people to do stuff like dungeons and Roleplaying with. i will contribute the same way. but i just the normal things of a guild but then focused on high level stuff

Who can we contact for a reference?
Mucklehugs and maybe cauluin. the last one doesn't know me to well but ask anything you like to muckle. i'm sure he will answer it :P

Anything else you would like to add?
I hope this form will be looked trough soon and ofcourse that i will get accepted... anyway thanks for your time ;)
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Ruzzle Rumblerocket wants to become a Warlock member

Application looks good, aftre checking your references and testing your skills we have decided that you would be a welcome addition to our team.

Welcome to the guild.

Jump to: