Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Feronius Wildclaw, Feral Druid

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: The Netherlands

Character Information:
Name: Feronius Wildclaw
Race: Nightelf
Class: Druid (Feral)
Level: 70
Keys: At the moment doing the kara-attunement, got the CE heroics key, working on the other heroic keys.

What are your primary roles during a raid? - Tanking (or offtanking)
- Holding the aggro from the healers, keeping it on me so I get hit all the time :D
- Hibernating
- Off-healing if neccesary
- Rebirthing (combat-ressurecting) in emergencies
- Doing damage (if needed in catform as DPS, altough focused on the bear talents)
- Having fun and keeping the chats spammed :P (j/k)

Any RP details about your character?
(at the moment I don't really got that much of a background on my char, neither do I have much RP on it lately.. mainly on alts, but going to change that I hope Happy)
Feronius is a feral druid master in the service of the Kingdom of Stormwind. He has long green hair & a beard and a rather serious (old looking) face. He's tall, but normal build and has a friendly and relaxed attitude towards everyone.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Westbrook Personel: Good RP, but only 2 nights a week and with about 3 people (the guild didnt had more then 10 members and were inactive). Altough fun, the RP was always the same and got boring.. I wanted to have some people to actually play the game with.

The Fourth Legacy:
I joined because I heard it was a good RP guild, had loads of people to quest with and so, and my brother was in it.. My brother left a week after I joined, the RP wasn't good at all (there was no guild-related RP) and only about 3 people to quest and do dungeons with

How did you find us?
My brother Ruzzle joined your guild recently.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
It seems like a friendly guild with fun players, it has raid posibilities (and also normal dungeons) and I know some people that are in it Happy

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
I expect a nice friendly guild with helpfull people, raiding posibilities (when I have the decent gear and keys) and a good RP envirement.
I hope to help you guys out to and to be friendly myself ;), help you in your PvE achievements by being a tanking monster and by RPing with you guys sometime.

Who can we contact for a reference?
- Ruzzle: my brother, probably not that positive about me (we're brothers ) but feel free to spam him with whispers :twisted:
- Pilus: He's the guildleader of my alt and a great RPer imho, you can ask him about my Roleplaying I guess (he'll be honest as always..)
- eehmm.. Nec? He just applied and he knows me.. but no clue why you should ask him :? he's a dick IC and OOC :P (but I still <3 ya)

Anything else you would like to add?
I have been in a succesfull raiding guild (back on my PvP server) with the same char.. altough I never joined a raid, I know some stuff about it.
And.. ehh.. I'm a cute Teddybear! Who wouldn't pick me? :P *roars*
Felidra
EoL-Veteran

re: Fun

Well, I can say you seemed to do fine as DPS in that SV run last time.

Though I do have to admit I was quite distracted there half the time by the fact that I was listening in on our vent - people were downing prince at the time (successfully, I might add!). So if I seemed a bit incommunicado, I apologise; Though I do hope you didn't notice too much in terms of my healing :-)

BTW, in that SV run people weren't killing the water tanks quickly enough on that end boss. That's why we nearly wiped there, the boss got majorly buffed up and killed the tank at 5% or something.
Thank god for Blessing of Protection and Shield, eh? :-D

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

re: Feronius Wildclaw, Feral Druid

Should've let me tank and Myrawen DPS :-D

Well.. we got em down isn't? Happy and we owned the rest of the instance before muckle had to go
Well your healing was great imho, you should've seen me tank :D

BTW: Add Myrawen & Kenu as reference? I think Ive done some runs with them before.. dun't remember much about instances with Mucklehugs
CaulUinTûr

re: accept

The council welcomes you with open arms...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: