Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Necc

re: Warlock's Application

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Netherlands

Character Information:
Name: Nec
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Keys: Kara Key-Coilfang Key-Keepers of Time Key and almost have the Honor Hold key

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Doing damage as best as i can, Soulstoning,healthstoning,entertaining people with Piraty Songs,crowd controlling with the Succubus,healing and whatever needs doing

Any RP details about your character?
High Ranking Sailor of the Bloodsail Buccaneers and a drunk pirate, also a mercenary killing for money.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Was in a lot of Guilds, but the ones i enjoyed the most was Ex Caelum and The Cabal of Ruin, reason for leaving the Ex Caelum was because it reformed into Mayhem Inc and i dindt have time to join a 'Hardcore' Raiding guild as they call it, main reason for leaving CoR are mostly IC reasons

How did you find us?
Valalarin is allready in this guild and he said a few positive things about it.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
Because 1st: Valalarin is allready in it ( luv u ^^ ) Second: because im looking for a raiding guild and this would seem a good option and third the atmosphere looks quite good, only nice people from what i've seen so far.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
Well what i expect from you is, regular raiding, a nice atmosphere and having fun, i will probaly be in most of the raids if i will get accepted and i will contribute with....Pirateh Songs Yay! *cheers and thinks...the joy of having a working mic*

Who can we contact for a reference?
Ehh..lets see...Vally?...

Anything else you would like to add?
Was a raider back at 60, worked my way with Ex Caelum till Vael in BWL, allways loved raiding and the new level 70 content looks simply amazing Hopefully i will get accepted as this simply looks like the best guild around that can satisfy my hunger for raiding..must..eat..level..70..epix..loot.. :twisted:
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: I can only say one thing

"Eating epic candy is bad for your teeth"

:-D

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Hey Nec, if it wasn't for the fact you want to steal me epixz i would like you in ::

He's a pretty good player, plays alot with my bro and sure is an active player. nothing bad except for the pirate songs and stealing my loot :x
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Application under review, please contact me in game for an interview.

Since the application has been up for a very long time, and you have not yet contacted an officer in-game. The application is hereby denied.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: