Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shanukar

re: Hunters Application

SEX:Male
NATIONALITY:Romanian

Character Information:
NAME:Shanukar
RACE:Night Elf
CLASS:Hunter
LEVEL:70
KEYS:Keepers Of Time ; Coilfang ; Karazhan

My role in a raid is dps and cc, as for my RP my char is an orphan from young age , impulsive ,some times hard headed but loyal.He does what he is demanded of but he always speaks him mind.He shows respect thowards someone only if he is respected.
Previous guild i have been in chronological order: Sarmatian Knights , Holy Crusader(GM), Dark Remnants(GM),Guardians of Outland, Guardians of Mandrake,Iron Guard,The Betrayers(GM).The reason i left this guilds if because i have evolved and i considered tough i loved the people there i must aim to fully expirience the game in higher rated guilds.
I found you , well you found me Happy as you needed another hunter for a Kara run so i joined the group and i found myself loving the atmosphere and i tried to imply that in my own guild tough i have been unsuccesful.
I want to join for the reason i stated previously , i love the atmoshpere in the guild , and i grew fond of some people within your guild,and if the guild helps me to fully expirience the game all the better.
I expect of you to regard me as a friend not only an extra member of the guild , i expect respect showed thowards me as a guild member and i will show the same amount of respect thowards you " Give and it will be given".As my role within the guild , i will do what it is demanded if it is in my power.
As for refference i do not know who can say very much about me , but i have known Archanaar and he might be able to say a few things about me.
I would like to add , that if i am to be accepted within the guild , i am looking forward to some good times together.[/u]
-Jaedra

What can I say, and old friend of mine back in the days .)
What really shines out in your application is that you want to join for a "good time" mixed with end-game progress, and your'e spot on right there of what EoL is all about.

I'm vouching for you every aspect.. RP, behaviour, skill. A complete hunter and a trustworthy compainon.
-Jaedra

The council welcomes you with open arms, Shanukar ;)
I will contact you in-game for details and the invite.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: