Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reca

re: Application: Reca 70 Druid

Personal Infomation
Sex: Male
Nationality: Dutch

Character Information
Name: Reca (Greenleaf)
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid (Feral)
Level: 70
Keys: Karazhan, Coilfang Reservoir, Caverns of Time.

What are your primary roles during a raid?
From tanking, offtanking or dpsing to small amounts of offhealing.

Any RP details about your character?
Reca Greenleaf, ex-member of the Greenleaf Clan, banished from Teldrassil and raised by humans, looking for a goal in life, she stumbled upon a group of fighters, joining this group in the battle against the horde, she fought side by side in the Gulch, Arathi Basin and even Alterac Valley.

With the Dark Portal opened her journey continued across unexplored lands. Unexplored dungeons, she had a new purpose, exploring the dungeons in hope to find her goal in life.

(I do RP some but i never really thought of my whole background story as no one ever asked for it. So it might be a bit dodgy <3)

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Unfinished Sympathy - I'll be honest. This is an alt (that i play alot, so its actually a semi-main) and i want to raid with it, but alts don't raid in US (unless i can find a PuG group).

How did you find us?
forums.wow-europe.com -> guildlist on the realm forums.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
It seems like a nice guild with a good mix of RP and PvE. Looking to raid with this druid as i don't have had the chance of raiding much with it yet.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
What would i expect of you? Good question, i'd say some friendly hello's and acceptance amongst the members. Not much else really.

I can contribute with my experience i have in raiding. Full karazhan clearance and raidleading experience. (Not on this character though)

Who can we contact for a reference?
-

Anything else you would like to add?
I'm not here to get epix, though i wouldn't mind ofcourse, but i just want to get the raidfeel with my Druid. Also the mix or RP and PvE sounds interesting to me, im often bored and do RP again nowadays. Maybe this guild could expand my interest in RP again. (Besides my love for PvE)
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

I'm just quickly glancing through the application now as I have to go soon. But I have one question: who is your main?

We'll come back to you soon about the rest of the application.

Ciao,

Liesje

First off, thanks for the reply. Secondly Maresol is my 'main'. Like to point out that i play my druid more often.
Nikolaos
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Maresol! Never actually played with him much, but used to be in a guild with him and is a cool guy Happy

EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Happy All that I can say is...

You are welcome imo... Loved our play time in the Battlegrounds 40-49 Bracket and the instances we did together after it. I know you are a good player.. HEY! You could've put me in your reference Happy. Though... You might steal all the precious loot from Kenu now :S *smirk*

Forgot that certain people i actually played with or know from SSL are actually in this guild. Im terribly sorry *shy*
-Jaedra

Application is successful. An officer will contact you in game for an invite.

Bear in mind that you will be on a two week trial. After that the officers will decide wheater or not to make you a full member based on your attitude and progress. You've clearly stated that this is in fact an "alt" which is something that will also be taken into consideration at that time.

Welcome to Echoes of Lordaeron!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: