Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borgrimm
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Adventures of Echoes of Loredaeron (03-06-08)

Today was a normal day for the Echoes of Loredaeron.

At 7o'cloak sharp the callwent out for all noble and brave men and women to gather arms outside the Black Temple. Tonight it was time to try our luck with Illidan himself (again)

It wnt as planned, nothing too hard, Illidan fell after a while, and again The Black Temple was clensed and the evil purged from inside, The week had gone as planned.

After the spoils of the kill had been distributed between the ranks, we all decided to take it easy, the mages done there only real job of the night perfectly and without asking a portal was made (only joking )

After a short while everyone became restless, and sought after more bloodshed, no idea where to venture too as all the evils that at present were available were destroyed.

This was untill someone piped up with the idea to venture to a city, a city not many have been before, and are not too familiar with. This big and mighty city was guarded by the famous Thrall, ventureing into here might present us with a bigger challenge than ever before.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well theres a little kinda RP thing, im not great with it, and cant domuch more, its getting late.

As most know Echoes of Lordaeron went to oggrimar last night, and tried to kill Thrall (it was a great attempt though) we went with 40 strong, but ewnded up with around 30-35.

Th first attempt wiped out and didnt do too well, on the second try we all ressed at the same time, and fought with all our hearts. It was sooo fun.

Basically Horde came and eventually conquered us, there were coming onto 100 strong horde, Thrall got to 20% at the best, and he keptthe horde at bay, but they kept coming and coming, we couldnt do much to hold them back.

It was a great night, and I had great fun, and so did the rest of the guild.

I would like to say a big Thank you to the Horde and the other people we took outside of EoL for such a great raid, without what happened it wouldnt of been what it was. Thank you all!!!!

Heres some Screenies!!!
http://eol.guildlaunch.com/guild/library/gallery/3747/wowscrnshot_060308_2203014963.jpg
http://eol.guildlaunch.com/gallery/image_detail.php?gallery=0&image_id=177751&gid=3747
http://eol.guildlaunch.com/gallery/image_detail.php?gallery=0&image_id=177752&gid=3747

Thats wat I will post on SSL when the forums come up, if you want me o change anything, add anything, or add any other screenies please say below before tomorrow, and I will do.

Thanks all

Quote:
the mages done there only real job of the night perfectly and without asking a portal was made

U guys see what happens when im not in a raid? Borg actualy dares to trashtalk the mages then *grin*

Borgrimm
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I wasnt in raid, just turned up at 10sever time intime for oggi

so made a nice story

Chatterbox

Hi guys,

id just like to thank all involved for a fun excursion to see thrall, funny thing was he didnt seem too happy to see us, now thats just not good hospitality is it

very enjoyable night was had by me,

Chocomel.

Healing the dps is like growing flowers, at some point you just have to let them die.
Alcina/Dave
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

it was great fun, i think the best thing about it was manageing to defend the throne room with 35 ppl against 100+ horde for a full 10 minutes before they finally broke through.

Was a great experience for me and i hope im back for more soon :-)

Got the pleasure of killing one of my rival horde too with one 3.5k multi when he was on 40% health, oh how i chuckled :-)

MORE!! :-)

Good stuff

Here's some oldies goldies Happy

http://eol.guildlaunch.com/gallery/image_detail.php?gallery=0&image_id=69562&gid=3747
Riv
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

and just a small reminder to some very brave mage... one lucky mage which seems to have alot of LP (Luck Potential) maddog who open us a portal and set us free

I begged for a bop during my first 8 sec of portal channeling ;( Then i got a silence shot from a hunter.

Paladins failed me ;(

.. atleast i was a diversion for maddy wink

Nikolaos
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Bah again with successful thrall raid when I'm not around *shake fist*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum