Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lendoria

re: Season 4 - 25. June

For that havn't heard: Season 4

So be prepared! =P

hehe let's not sign up for raids next week 5v5 people, we're gonna need full focus to achieve what we worked for this whole season

on a sidenote i need full points to reach 5k too.

Serious Troll <3

So we're forced to take a raidbreak next week as well just so you guys can fullfill your PvP goals? Don't forget that we're a PvE / RP guild: there's no PvP mentioned there.

Me, Lendoria, Flangers and Elinie have played 5v5 the whole season to reach the end as high(est) rated.
me and Lendo even the season before too.
so no way in hell i'm gonna sign up in the last week of it.

And you don't have to take a raidbreak at all, but i want to focus on 5v5 that week since last few weeks we only got 1 rating teams, wich simply won't make us go high if we don't play loads. I didn't enjoy raiding lately, hence i've been kicked out of half of the raids i've been in lately and haven't had a single succesfull one except the Illidan 2 wich i got called in as reserve.

I never take PvP over raids, but this is definatly an exception and i don't care if i seem selfish or not, i worked this whole season for it and i'm gonna give that 200%

Serious Troll <3

Ruzzle wrote:
hehe let's not sign up for raids next week 5v5 people

I think at least a quarter of the guild has a 5v5 arena team, so calling them all to not sign up is basically a raidbreak for the entire guild...
Ofcourse we can survive one team taking a raidbreak, though we'll be real low on mages then, only Nethie and Illva left to sign up with Maddogg, Golden and Chillchaos unable to raid at the moment.

There's like 2-3 high and active 5v5 on the realm, and only 2 in the guild who actually played more then once.

so shouldn't be a problem, it's not like we play it 24/7, even tho that would be cool tongue out

Serious Troll <3

Don't forget this team: Echoes of Lordaeron

Yes, this part of the season is pretty much the most important, my team has worked hard up until now, and I don't see a reason why we should stop doing so. We'll give it our best try! =)

I heard that EoL is taking it easy with rading for two weeks or so, that we have about 60 members that'd like to raid (according to Rovasti if I remember correctly), and that there are always people, wich want more raid slots, so it shouldn't be a problem if the 4 of us don't raid actively until the 25. of June.

Or did I miss something?

Liesje wrote:
I think at least a quarter of the guild has a 5v5 arena team, so calling them all to not sign up is basically a raidbreak for the entire guild...
Ofcourse we can survive one team taking a raidbreak, though we'll be real low on mages then, only Nethie and Illva left to sign up with Maddogg, Golden and Chillchaos unable to raid at the moment.

Are we not actually taking a raidbreak? From what I've read on the forum.

no it's not a break, it's taking it easy. A break is when we stop raiding altogether.

Anyway, I've foreseen this to happen.
That's why I am still a bit skeptic about getting in die hard PVP players in the guild who want to explore PVE, since they will always stick to PVP on a pretty active level. Thus when a new season hits we will be lower on raiders, and that can be an issue when those are the classes we need.

Luckily, we don't have that many really active PVPers. It would be a bitch if we lost 20 ppl due to season 4 for two weeks.

How about we meet eachother in the middle just this once and I'll try to plan Homicide in on the same nights, so your team can arena together on the other nights?

Sullín the start of the new season is not important at all, that's just fun trying new teams and working up ratings, but nothing important, only this 2 weeks are.

Well, if it's that much of a problem, I'm sure we can sign up for 2 days/week.

But just as a side note Sullin, from the day I joined this guild, until I was forced into a break, I have been raiding every single evening, even the days I was not in the setup, except for one Illidan raid, wich they didn't need me. I always was on time and gave my best, never had to sign off for a raid when setup was out or leave early. And even when I was doing arena, if I was asked to help out in a raid, I stopped with arena and went raiding.

I also havn't gotten a signle raid spot for almost 1 month now (excpet 2 days ago when I helped out on mother). It's ok for me to wait with raiding another 2 weeks.

So be fair here please.

Just let me know how you want to handle it, Liesje. Is it's ok if we don't raid for 2 weeks, or do you want us to sign up. I'll discuss it with the team.

I got no problem with raiding 2 nights, since i got every day available (for now) except friday when i'm going out most likely.

so giving us raids together would imo be awesome.

and as Lendoria said, we never went arena instead of raiding, i ONCE asked Quendis why Elinie couldn't be replaced as Saphiz was reserve. He didn't want that and thus we couldn't play 5v5, wich i didn't like at all but i did not make any big deal out of it.

looking at hardcore pvpers in combination to pve, i actually see mostly very reliable people both skill and attendence wise, so i think that remark is bullshit

Serious Troll <3

I'd prefer you guys to sign up as usual, I'll make sure your team has at least 3 nights off, but I'll aim for 4 nights off. Sounds ok?

I would very much appreciate that, seems we're playing tonight (without Flangers setup no worries) and the rest of the week is calm.

so for me this won't be any problem since i can give you a 5-6 days available for sure. I'd say we talk about it with the team and you tonight and make it fit in well so we can raid properly while having the time to do our thing and make EoL proud on another aspect of the game, cause ofcourse Bloodlust will think twice of ganking at meetingstones when there's 5 people on vengeful drakes guarding the group

Good luck to the other players in the guild competing for a title by the way! let's show PvE-people can't only PvE wink

Thanks alot Liesje <3

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum