Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scorwen
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

re: Scorwen - Warlock

Personal Information:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Estonian

Character Information:
Name:
Scorwen
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Keys: Shadow Labyrinth, Jump-a-tron 4000

What are your primary roles during a raid?
DPS (+ Healthstones / summoning)

Any RP details about your character?
Spawned from darkness into a body of a puny (yet) mortal human being. Haunted by wicked demonic nightmares, in pursuit of unlimited power and bent on world domination.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Nothing worth mentioning. I was concentrated on leveling and "all-recruiting" guilds would have just held me back.

How did you find us?
I have known of EoL´s existence since its early days.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
To experience the endgame content with my old friends make some new ones on the way.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
My expectations are mainly mentioned in previous question.
My contribution: "More Dots!" ...and anything else I can be helpful with.

Who can we contact for a reference?
Arphenion, Ethoz, Dedee...maybe more.

Anything else you would like to add?
Some of Your members might remember me as the warlock who took them on a "Tour to uninstanced Mount Hyal".

Thank You for Your time.
Dargno

@ jump-a-tron key

though if you powerlvled you might not have any good gear and with no instancing you dont have experience with characters as well... though i think you might have had some high characters earlier? i didnt read anything about it. Seems you know a lot of ppl in guild allready though..

I'd say get some gear and keys first but ofc i'm no officer >Happy
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Gear isn't everything ..

.. attitude however, is.

We can help people with gear; We can help people with learning how to play their class (though we prefer it if we didn't have to).

We can't however teach people how to have the right attitude. That's a maturity thing. It's "helping others", it's "being fun to have around", it's "being capable of learning", it's "having insight into the game" and a load of other intangibles.

In respect to this application; You seem to me to be a smart person, one with good references. That 'excursion' shows a willingness to help others and have fun. In fact, the fact that you listed the Jump-A-Tron Key 4000 on it's own is enough of a testiment to the fun factor in your personality that you're getting my vote.

So I believe this is a good application. And I truly don't care about the gear.

*) Some people might flame me for not taking note of the RP aspects of this application. Frankly, I consider myself to be not much of a roleplayer. I have other strengths. wink

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
CaulUinTûr

Really nice application, provided it was written in the humorous way I interpret it. Risky RP plot, might have to postpone world domination for a while though if you're joining up. Ofcourse since you have 'naturally' read the rules, you might see the next stage of it becoming leadership wielding rank within our guild haha. Good luck either way...

Serious Troll <3

You've been accepted on a two week trial. Welcome to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Jump to: