Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Avansas
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Script Sound

I was browsing through a bunch of WoW music files when I found this one. I have no idea where it's from, I can only assume that it's a song by Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftans.

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\ZoneMusic\\DMF_L70ETC01.mp3")

Just copy the above into your WoW chat bar and press enter.

!m! >_< !m!

Ever so eager to reply

You can get all the voices too if you know the file name right? Like Van Cleef / Illidan / KJ etc.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Avansas
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Yeap.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=FE29D8C59222C75F09A13F5098FECAC8.app09_05?topicId=112181312&sid=1&pageNo=1

Handy thread.

Forum Pet

You can extract all music files from wow's MPQ files. This is archiving format (something like zip or rar) but thanks to specific hashes and indexing used in it requested files can be achieved faster than normally.

http://www.totalcmd.net/plugring/mpq.html

Install into your total commander go inside mpq files and enjoy all music from wow without any other effort. BTW you can see their textures as well but you need to use some converter (or can write own viewer - their blp format is rather simple).

PS.
Creatures speechs are in: Data/Your locale(prob en-GB)/expansion-speech-enGB.MPQ->Sound/Creature and choose one ;)

cretures added in patches are (such as Illidan, Kil'jaeden) in patch-enGB.MPQ and the same structure

Music is in:
Data/Common or Expansion.MPQ/Sound/Music ;)

MyWarcraftStudio is perfect for this (.10 for Vista)

EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

If you play an NPC sound.. others cant hear it right?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum