Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vilhelmiina
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Blizzard WWI

Blizzard Worldwide Invitational is live!

And see what the class panel conversation brought us! New wotlk class info!

Some new stuff I haven't seen before:

Quote:
Hunter:
* All kind of pets will have their own talent tree. A tanking talent tree, a DPS talent tree, and an utility talent tree. Each kind of pet family will have its own talent tree and its own unique ability.

Definitely a positive thing, pets are boringly similar nowdays. A big yay from me.

Quote:
Rogue

* Rogues will get a talent called "Fan of Knives", an AoE ability allowing them to attack all enemies within a short range. It will be some kind of "emergency" ability and you won't be able to spam it.
* Sap will now work on more targets, humanoids, beasts, dragonkins, demons. "Anything with a skull and a brain inside of it".

Eh, like rogues need more emergency exits?

Quote:
Paladin

* Retribution paladins itemization will be moved to the same item as Warriors/Death Knights
* A new reactive healing spell will be added - Hand of Purity.
* Paladin's short-term-blessings no longer overwrite long-term-blessings.

I wonder what that "reactive healing spell" means really. Hmm..

Retri pala itemz are same as dps DK & dps Warrior? Or am I reading it wrong? Feels rather funny, dunno if it's a bad or good thing.

Anyway, go read all about it at http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=9454.0

It will probably be updated as the conference developes.

-Naha.

Druid

* There will be a new model for the Druid's Dire Bear form and the Dire Cat form will be introduced

Kewl.

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Vilhelmiina
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Yeah, Druids are getting many "fixes" aswell.

Chance on hit enchants (like mongoose) works and we can drink pots in forms, yay!

And most of all, Windfury now works for druids, BIG CHEER! envy

-Naha.

Nahandra wrote:
Yeah, Druids are getting many "fixes" aswell.

Chance on hit enchants (like mongoose) works and we can drink pots in forms, yay!

And most of all, Windfury now works for druids, BIG CHEER! envy

-Naha.

I'm a moonkin, I don't need that. Stop fixing feral forms, make boomkins more powerful. POWEEER!

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Vilhelmiina
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

*Chance on hit enchants* means any spell hit procc thing aswell mate Happy

-Naha.

* Rogues will get a talent called "Fan of Knives", an AoE ability allowing them to attack all enemies within a short range. It will be some kind of "emergency" ability and you won't be able to spam it.

FUCKING YES!

Its what I was whining for in BT the other day. My guess is they'll make it either a talent with like a 30 sec cooldown or a finishing move...

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Waluin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Nahandra wrote:
*Chance on hit enchants* means any spell hit procc thing aswell mate Happy

-Naha.

Got it already ^^

Anyways, procs in feral forms, AND:

Quote:

The attacker/target range mechanics are being re-evaluated it might be changed for Wrath of the Lich King to fix most of the existing bugs, including the ones affecting the attack range of Feral Druids.

FINALLY! Cat Range bug is FINALLY being fixed!

Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Quote:

* Paladin's short-term-blessings no longer overwrite long-term-blessings.

What the hell is that good for? It's hard enough to keep everyone happy as is. Having the ability to overwrite means being able to give the tanks sanctuary instead of salvation. Or the feral druids might instead of wisdom. Or .. well, you should catch the drift by now.

Dumbing down the game for no good reason again. The only nuisance regarding blessings is that the lesser ones don't last long enough. Gief 30 minute lesser blessings!

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Cahe
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Feli, i trolled some forums, and found out that by short term blessings, they mean Blessing of freedom, protection, and the like, not the 10 min+ ones

Chatterbox

Quote:
Retribution paladins itemization will be moved to the same item as Warriors/Death Knights

Yuuuup, they already implemented that in 2.3..

so, in Woltk, I have one thing to look forward to.. looking exactly like all the warriors.. great work blizzard, this expansion is looking awesome! *spits in the head of blizzards face*

EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Quote:

Feli, i trolled some forums, and found out that by short term blessings, they mean Blessing of freedom, protection, and the like, not the 10 min+ ones

Ah .. now that's an entirely different story there wink
Kinda minor change though, won't affect the game much.

So barring fixing minor nits it seems so far Paladins get:
- A new "reactive" healing spell.

Is it just me or is blizzard just not prioritizing our class much?

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum