Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Riv
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: guys i have an ideea

EoL ever since the begining as rule didnt take money for helping ppl, this i say with 3 eceptions that occored in the past when someone offerd the guild money for the help. (the money wasnt asked first but only after offered).

As it is now the guild is still gearing up, i am for once am still using T4, and many people still are.

If the time will come and i will see it right i will take it to the officers to voting, but i see no way we can "sell" items while others need.

As for the war bear, considering this is a pug grop i see no reason for the guild to take any side in that, if the raiders of that event wish to offer spot for someone in exchange for money this may be done by them, the guild will not ask any part of the income, but it will not be done under the flag of EoL.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum