Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newguy

re: application - ary - tank - warrior

Personal Infomation:
Sex: male
Nationality: english

Character Information:
Name: ary
Race: night elf
Class: warrior
Level: 70
Keys: all keys from TBC including arca and all such keys and all keys from azeroth and kalimdor.

What are your primary roles during a raid? tanking bosses and dps them (maiden or some other bosses) if needed.

Previous raid experience? BWl and onexya and KZ and molten core some bosses tanked.

Any RP details about your character? warrior from a forsaken island far from home killing evry one on his path.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: reunion and liberi fatila............ reunion: because they always take a other tank and i helped them but they never help me......... libery fatila: disbanded

How did you find us? i heard u guys are good.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? to have some fun in KZ or other raids and playnig in instances whit guys from EoL

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? i hope that u wanna help me and i wanna help u to ^^.

Who can we contact for a reference?
officers

Anything else you would like to add?
hoping that i am not bothering u guys
and i hope i get a change u won't kick me after ^^.
-Jaedra

re: application - ary - tank - warrior

HI Ary. We are currently full on warriors.. Best of luck in the future to find a guild that will suit you.

Application denied.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: