Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xariandra

re: Application Affliction Warlock

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Belgian

Character Information:
Name: Xariandra
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Keys: Karazhan, heroic CFR & CoT, working on others

What are your primary roles during a raid? DPS with infinite mana pool, keep Soulstone up, give out Healthstones, imp for extra stamina buff on tanks

Previous raid experience? pre-TBC: ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20&40, a little bit naxx. TBC: Full karazha, full gruul's lair

Any RP details about your character? Xariandra is basicly an insane agent of the Scourge, seeking power and to serve the Lich King

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: Stormwind Militia: left after corruption IC. Nathrezim: merged with other guilds into Cabal of ruin. Cabal of Ruin: Betrayed them IC during an event in a pvp arena, me and Tipsy killed them all

How did you find us? Friends mainly

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Mainly for raiding & having a guild to ask for heroics/5 men's etc, but ofc also for the nice atmosphere you seem to have ;)

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? A nice community to play with in all aspects of the game, I can contribute by helping out guildies when needed (especially gankers! my speciality! rawr), attending to raids as a very experienced and skilled PvE player

Who can we contact for a reference? Tipsy, Valalerin, Fizzy, Miriya(guild leader of covenant)

Anything else you would like to add? Yes, even if I dont get in, best of luck with your progression! ;)
Tipsy

re: Xariandra's Application

Xariandra is a "kick-ass" warlock, Defantly Vouched for..

re: Application Affliction Warlock

Hello again guys,

I'm sorry to say I got recruited into Ascendancy now. Both guilds seem like very fun enviroments to play in, and I have friends in both. So I applied to both aswell.

Best of luck to you with your progression, and keep up the good RP with your members ;) <3 Tipsy, Feronius and Ruzzle
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: