Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Application Savoy Shadowpriest

Personal Infomation:
Sex: male
Nationality: portugal

Character Information:
Name: savoy
Race: dwarf
Class: priest
Level: 70
Keys: Flamewrought key (HH) The masters Key (Kara) Auchenai Key, Key Of Time ( CoT) Warpforged key (TK)

What are your primary roles during a raid? DPS and Off heal as needed

Previous raid experience? Raiding within The Exiles, doing Kara , World dragons , gruuls and TK

Any RP details about your character? Just a regular Happy Joe Dwarf Happy

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: The Exiles, My IRL wife is also in the exiles, we were having issues on guild matters so i left to stop the bickering

How did you find us? well you are a well know guild and i am good friends with Invisible.
Nik was a member of the exiles when i was with my other chracter (Moonwhalker 70 Hunter) I also know Caul,

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? To be able to logg in every night and be a part of a " Family" as well as enjoying the play experience

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? I will contribute in however is needed and within my powers to contribute, I work every day from 8 -5 and we are 2 hours behind server time over here I dont expect anything But a nice atmosphere and friendly people to play this game with ..... and occasionaly perhaps an epic *grins*

Who can we contact for a reference? Most of the memebrs of the exiles, Hiddenshadow, Invisible, My wife *grins* (Triksy)

Anything else you would like to add? My English is not so fluent I take time to write things so sometimes i tend not to join in the conversation if it is going too fast .. but given a little time to write i will also respond and join in ... Im mostly quiet and will do what im told to in a fashionable manner.

re: Re: Application Savoy Shadowpriest

Savoy wrote:

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? I will contribute in however is needed and within my powers to contribute, I work every day from 8 -5 and we are 2 hours behind server time over here

Hm, that means you work till 19:00 server time. Will you be able to participite in our raids then? We expect people to be online and ready for invites between 19:00 and 19:15 and to be inside at 19:25 and ready to go at 19:30.
When we know you have trouble being there at 19:15 we can make allowences for that if we can count on you being parked outside the instance and repaired and ready to go when you log on.

i arrivehome at 19:20 server time yes but i can leave him parked outside and ready to go the night before if that is acceptable ?
-Jaedra

Yes its quite alright.

Like your application, you come off as as friendly, and I enjoyed having you with us in Gruul before. You got my thumb up!
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

You have been accepted in the guild for a 2 week trial. Welcome.

Jump to: