Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riv
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: application request

Personal Infomation:
Sex: M
Nationality: Israeli

Character Information:
Name: Riv
Race: Human
Class: Priest (holy)
Level: 70
Keys: kara + all heroic but CoT

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Main healer

Previous raid experience?
Kara, Gruul

Any RP details about your character?
Riv was born and rised at the northshire obbey there had her first meeting with the feeling of perfect self, when her belifs and feeling for somthing greater then any force she knew untill then.
Riv's god never took shape nor name but her connection with it was great.
At the age of 17 a year before she was ready to leave on her new way she met for the first time the powers her od can grant her, a dire wolf that was cought in a fance and got hurt cought her attntion, Riv known as a grl with very soft hurt desided to take the wolf back with her and ask the priests to heal it, but as she took her pray on her own to he own god the wound got heal, the wolf ran away afcourse and the elders didnt belive her story.
At age 18 Riv took her step into Goldshire, the small town welcomed Riv with open arms after filling up the beds with inured pesent that had to escape the goblins and the theives in the area. One of the badly wounded was a close friend of Riv, his wounds were deep and there was nothing she could do to help him, at that day, when the gods claimed his soul was the day Riv left her home and people and went to her oun path...

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:

Andraste Cadifors, The leadership and elder players seek not to help each tbut each to his own and after the group of the leading players got the gear they left a ruined guild on its own.

How did you find us?
Friend recommanded

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
Looking for guild who want to give and accept to get, i will not lie i seek to advance on my own but i love to help eachother and play with friends along the way. like the guild moto i like to get my gaol but i want to enjoy my way while getting there.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
1. Riv is a healr
2. Riv is (i belive) one of the best Jewelcrafters in the server.
3. Riv is 375 skilled enchanter.
4. I got a few moneths of expirnce that can be put to use.

Who can we contact for a reference?
Almost every lvl 60-70 player that is...
try chillchaos from your guild.
Joshmo from phantoms.. Ratko maybe...
there are planty really (use the trade channel and ask if anyone knows Riv :-)

Anything else you would like to add?
I hope we will get the chance to work together
Lightmane
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

OMG ITS RIV AND HER JEWELBOX
Golden!
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

I liked that application - it seemed so genuine. Dont want to be associated with TOO much spamming the trade channel. But Riv dont spam, just created a distinctive advert which you remember. Very clever.
I like the sound of Riv.
Dargno

he is on my ignore list for that jewelbox spamming,

though i really like the application

PS we seem to get a lot of applications from AC members... seems many ppl are upset about their guild management?

The reason for so many Ac aply's is that all the leading players left the guild to start Divine together with Incarna's leading players.
At least that is what ive heard from a AC member.

Can imagine that will effect ur commitment to the guild.

I must say i like ur applience, its an honest one.
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Hey Riv!

Hey m8!

Sorry to see you leaving AC too, coz all things aside, it was a great guild.
I refuse to think otherwise 'bout it.
Although I've left too, I think a bit different 'bout it.
Sure, I think it's a bitch, but I mostly see it the way I don't feel like AC was my place anymore.
That is nobody's "fault"...

But back to you Riv, I would love to have you around, not only for your professions.
You're more then just friendly, and great fun to instance/raid with!
Riv
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

I had great time in AC, i met friends and lernt alot... but AC changed since the birth of Divine.
Most of my friends left there, the ones that were left at AC, left AC and just for the same reasone.

I dont fit to divine cause i dont like to make WOW my life, they want me to raid every night and i cant do it.
At AC you raid day yes day no, but no metter when you will ask is "today no".

As i said i dont lie i do like to lay my hands in end of game items but i like to do it with fun way and not Divine way.

That is why i applied to EoL.
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: /agree

Yeah, I do agree on that all the way...
The people who I've always played with are gone, and I did feel a stranger in AC...

And since I did a Gruul raid with you ppl, I just loved the way you played..^^

Just my 2 cents...
Silaz
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: Riv the nr1 JC

i am interested in letting u trial, i like yer creativity on the jewel box in trade, to have a high lvl JC ion guild would be nice and another holy priest with a bit of exp is also great.
i would like to see u in game and in action, gonna keep my eyes open

Hello Riv

I also find your application sincer and it seems like you are an interesting character =).

Although i got kinda struck about this:

Quote:
I dont fit to divine cause i dont like to make WOW my life, they want me to raid every night and i cant do it.
At AC you raid day yes day no, but no metter when you will ask is "today no".

As i said i dont lie i do like to lay my hands in end of game items but i like to do it with fun way and not Divine way.

That is why i applied to EoL.

You do realize that EoL IS a PvE guild Riv which will raid alot, every week a couple of times?

Im not sure what picture you have got from EoL but as a member you will be asked to raid and if you dont sign up or are just being inactive raid-wise and you feel more comfortable to raid once in a while and do other fun stuff instead, EoL will NOT be a good guild for you mate.

If you are to like it here you must have a will to raid and sign up at least 1-2 times every week, with some exceptions some weeks of course =).

EoL is currently hitting the 25-man raids and raiding will become more and more focused, frequent and most of all required of all of us to get progress.

Im just telling you man, that you should be aware of this as you apply cause non-raiding members and inactive players will, as time passes, be replaced and removed from EoL cause end-game raiding is upon us and we are a PvE guild and we strive to be the best damn guild on this server!

We have alot more core players than casual players, only a few causal players actually, most of us are people who of course have a "real life" with girlfriends and schools and jobs and stuff but we dedicate alot of time and effort into this game on our spare time to get progress and raid and kick ass. It's not that ALL people in EoL needs to be as core as some of the players is or spend that much time playing on their freetime as some do, but EoL is not a casual guild man, it's really not, it's actually becoming more of a core-guild every single raid we do.

Just think about it mate.

Cheers
Baelgrim

Riv
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Quote:
If you are to like it here you must have a will to raid and sign up at least 1-2 times every week, with some exceptions some weeks of course =).

At Ac i would raid 3-4 times a week... for divine it is not enough...
Kisadelus
Initiate chatterbox

Israeli, eh? :P
So, where'd you live? I live at ever-humid Haifa. ^^

i like this application, well written and indeed the jewelbox is known i bought your gems several times and the prices were fine, the jewelbox itself is annoying but you don't spam it to much.

we could use a good healer, a good Jewelcrafter and a good friend.

i say Trial!

Serious Troll <3

You have been accepted into the guild on a two week trial. Welcome!

Jump to: