Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scumsalot
Found the forum!

re: Stoutarm application

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Dutch

Character Information:
Name: Stoutarm
Race: Dwarf
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Keys: All except Sha' Tar

What are your primary roles during a raid? Well basicly dps with CC (in karazhan) and of course group buffing with either a survival build or BM build, MM is no longer a raid spec if you ask me.

Previous raid experience? Karazhan, Gruuls Lair and first boss in the eye

Any RP details about your character? Explaining Stoutarm short : Stoutarm is an ex dark iron dwarf, or so he likes to let people believe. Hes actually a spie of the dark irons and is usually send to do missions behind enemy lines like spying on Ironforge. He never blows his cover and for the rest hes a typical dwarf, likes ale and is rude to people. He has an history of first being a rogue but being dropped behind enemy lines in the swamp of sorrows where he has involved into a hunter.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: The Sarmatian Knights, all I knew left there and the guild wasn't going anywhere. The Exiles, a nice guild though raiding times are not cut out for me there and the atmosphere during raiding doesn't really suit me. It's to much well let's say military like with Hidden saying fuck the entire time ;).

How did you find us? Trough ruzzle and I have raided once before with EoL in Karazhan, wich I quite enjoyed.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? To contribute to the community RP wise and raiding wise. And I'd like to raid with Ruzzle that annoying gnome

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? I expect a laid backed guild with enjoying raids with RP flavour. I'll contribute with my RP and raiding experience.

Who can we contact for a reference? Contact Stoutarm, Snizzle or Jeru on Scarshield Legion, dont worry Stoutarm is my main ;)

Anything else you would like to add? I can either be BM or Survival for raiding just tell me what you want, though I dont know if your survival hunter has more agility than me.
Cahe
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Wohoo!
Vouch!
Vouch!
Vouch!
Can we keep 'im? Please?
Nikolaos
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Don't think I talked to him much him Exiles but always seemed nice enough Happy

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Yo mate, if i wouldn't vouch for you i wouldn't vouch for anyone.

one of the best hunters on the server
one of the best skilled arenafighters on the server
and surely one of the best friends on the server ;)

Enough asskissing, you bloody bastard. This is not an application it's a joining announcement ::

one thing though, if you think hiddenshadow was military and we're laidback..
Watch yer back cause Colonel Caul is around bud.

Hey Stoutarm

I have only heard good things about you from everyone and your application is good.

I do believe that you are an skilled player and good rper no doubt.

This gets you a trial chance mate so welcome to EoL!

I just wanna add that i read you left your previous guild cause of raidleaders being to strict and it was too military-like and disciplinary.

This will be a problem if you dont feel comfortable with this kind of raiding cause we do have that and it will be even more disciplinary as time goes by.

There will absolutely not be any rp-raiding or causal raiding with people chatting on vent and basically chilling out. None at all, not from raidleaders at least. So be ready for this mate so you dont get chocked when raiding, cause its gonna be strict and organized, we aim for progress and the only way to progress is to be disciplined, organized and core.

Just think about it ok?

Otherwise, welcome to the guild!

Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Well ..

We aim to be strict, but we're not discipline nazi's and we don't curse / yell at people ordinarily wink

So that may be what he means ..

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: