Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rurick

re: Application of Rurick

Personal information
Sex: Male
Nationality: Dutch

Character information
Name: Rurick
Race: Human
Class: Retribution Paladin
Level: 70
Keys: Reservoir Key, Flamewrought Key, The Master's Key.

What are your primary roles during a raid?

DPS, supporting the raid's DPS as a whole, some offhealing/dispelling and a buff with the flavour of the day on the side.

Previous raid experience?

Yes, I have done alot of pre TBC instances. I am familiar with ZG, MC, AQ 20/40, bits of Naxxramas and BWL. The latest additions (and most important) are Karazhan and Gruul's lair.

RP details?

Well, I could talk hours on end about this one, so I will keep it short unless you want the whole story. I RP as an aggressive, zealous and a bit shadowy Scarlet Crusader.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:

First of all there was the Stormwind Militia. I really enjoyed my time there, have been there from like 20 to all the way to 60. However, I grew beyond what the guild had to offer me and thus I moved on to Adiuvo Amicus, a once well respected and known guild with whom I have been for a long time as well. Adiuvo Amicus fell apart after alot of internal fighting and there was no control of the situation any longer. Now I am in Conscience, a remnant of Adiuvo Amicus. Some of Conscience refer to themselfs as the "elite" of Adiuvo Amicus. However, I am not happy how the leadership is currently organised as it didn't went democratically. Thus, I am looking for a new place to call home. As you might have noticed, when I join a guild, I often stick to them for a long time, even untill the end.

How did you find us?

I was VERY lucky to find a guy named Feronius. We became friends, and he told me alot of good about Echoes of Lordaeron. That is essentially how I learned about this guild.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?

I wish to join because I heard alot of good about this guild. But the main reason is, is because I wish to start anew. Ever since AA disbanded I never found myself a place to really call home. Looking at what kind of a "family" this guild is, you might be able to replace what I lost; friends, a great community. I wish to further whatever goals this guild might have, be it in PvE, PvP or RP. I'm up for anything. And of course, I am very interested in RP and I am a hardcore RPer myself and I hear your RP was good all around, so that only adds to the list.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?

I expect of you to be a democratic, friendly and mature guild. In return you will have my loyalty, and I am always at the ready to help out a guildie/friend (Adiuvo Amicus means "Helping Friends" in Latin, and I lived up to that till the end). This comes more naturally of course, but my mining and blacksmithing services are also always available to the guild.

Who can we contact for reference?

First of all, Feronius; he probably knows me the best out of any WoW player in the world. Secondly; there is Silaz. I have met him too a long time ago (before EoL existed), and ever since we got to know each other pretty well. Thirdly, we have Ruzzle. Funny warlock dude with who I have pvp'd quite alot. Lastly; I met Liesje some time ago, and we got along pretty good if you ask me. These are the persons you wish to contact for reference.

Anything you would like to add?

Uhm...nope. Not at the moment. I hope this covers it all Happy
Arphenion

Application is really nicely written and as far as i've heard from Fero you really are a stand-up guy.. So you get my vote

Likes forums

ofc it's up to counsil, eventhough currently EoL isn't looking for a retripally, I think a regular played one could be useful for guild, especially in 25men raids as suport dps.
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Yeah arph.. sometimes even retri-pala's can suprise you in arena's (inside joke :P)

Anyway, if we ever want a retripaladin.. get Rurick :D He knows amazingly much about paladins and He just keeps getting better ;)

And yeah Im his friend.. but I think a lot of member played with him in Arena's and BG's before Happy (he's also my PvP mate thats why)
Lightmane
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

RETFTW
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Last wednesday you have been accepted into the guild on a two week trial. Welcome!

re: Re: Application of Rurick

Rurick wrote:
Now I am in Conscience, a remnant of Adiuvo Amicus. Some of Conscience refer to themselfs as the "elite" of Adiuvo Amicus. However, I am not happy how the leadership is currently organised as it didn't went democratically.

I am sorry to bumb such an old topic in a section where people dont usually post.

But i must say that im sad and suprised when i saw this, since your explanation about leaving Conscience was completely different then from the one that is written here.

I dont reccon that anyone has called Conscience the "elite" of Adiuvo Amicus, we have rather said that we are the majority of raiders and Council from Adiuvo. So we arent saying that we would be above others old AA members, since that isnt the case.

When Conscience was formed we voted for those who became guild master and guild leaders, and if someone in guild is unhappy about leaders, he can call for new voting for those places. These things are written in our guild rules.

I am really sad about these accusations of us being non-democratic guild and the fact that you lied for reasons why you left us.

Azazoth
Democratically chosen Guild Master of Conscience and an old friend of Rurick.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: