Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bethemoh

re: Tiamatt - Human Priestess

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Greek

Character Information:
Name: Tiamatt
Race: Human
Class: Priest
Level: 70
Keys: All heroic / Karazhan attuned

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Protect those who are in need of my healing skills so our adventures will carry on!Also crowd control these filthy undead mobs so they will attack no more.

Previous raid experience?
Karazhan / Gruuls Lair / Serpentshrine Cavern / The Eye

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon.
I can be online much more that 15 hours per day and mostly from 18:00 to 01:00 every day.For the weekends i havent tried to raid yet because my program was like that but i am pretty sure i can make it.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?
I can participate to every raid you are willing to go and whenever you need my medic skills i 'll be there to cure you from evil!

Any RP details about your character?
I am the sea, personified as a goddess, and a monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos.During the First War i gave birth to the first generation of gods; and later i made war upon them and i got split in two by the storm-god Agamaggan, who used my body to form the heavens and the earth. I am also known as Thalattē (the Greek word for "sea").I have now returned to collect my remains and start all over again!

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Liberi Fatalli(56-65) : I left because my RL friends created a new guild called Soulbound
Soulbound (65-70): i left because they could not help me regain my former air and rule once more as a true goddess

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
I am seeking not only an active raiding guild, but a guild with members that have firstly faith in themselves and then in the guild

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
I expect from you a nice raiding attitude and i am seeking out to gain your trust.I hope as the trial weeks pass to show my capabilities.

Who can we contact for a reference?
Anyone from the Soulbound guild.Especially chade,zarcrash,juggernut,magitsoula and many many other friends!

Anything else you would like to add?
I hope my english are understandable :D
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Quote:

Any RP details about your character?
I am the sea, personified as a goddess, and a monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos.During the First War i gave birth to the first generation of gods; and later i made war upon them and i got split in two by the storm-god Agamaggan, who used my body to form the heavens and the earth. I am also known as Thalattē (the Greek word for "sea").I have now returned to collect my remains and start all over again!

So .. you're delusional then? :-D
*hides*

To be honest I'm curious to see how that works out in RP wink

Experience and gear .. I'm sure you have those.

Attitude - that is, discipline, cooperativeness, helpfulness, team spirit - I don't really see those coming back in your post. Not that we specifically asked of course, but it'd be nice to know what kind of person you are when it comes to these things.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Bethemoh

Felidra wrote:

So .. you're delusional then? :-D
*hides*

To be honest I'm curious to see how that works out in RP wink

Experience and gear .. I'm sure you have those.

Attitude - that is, discipline, cooperativeness, helpfulness, team spirit - I don't really see those coming back in your post.

Well i might be a little bit delusional :P in fact isnt imagination what we all need after all?
I also dont know how this works in RP but i wrote it to cover your RP needs :D Though i d like to try some.

P.S:Forgot my armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Tiamatt
P.S.:Carrot on Stick trinket might me equiped because at that time my horse was hungry :P
And as for attitude i think that i cover all your options there and IF eventually we cooperate i hope to see that attitude from you too Happy
Well you can always try me![url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]
Baelgrim

Hey Tiamatt

Good to see some of our friends from Soulbound applying.
I like the application, some good ol' "making-up-rp-on-the-fly-so-they-will-like-it" moves you got going on there but hey man, it's alright.

You see EoL as it is now basically "follows server policy" and encourages members to freely rp and get their immersion on whenever they like too

However...

EoL right now are not very rp:ish and doesn't even have rp meetings or events and haven't had since a way back now. Rp basically has fallen behind people's will to progress in PvE and raiding has taken the upper hand.

So, your application looks fine to me and you have valuable raid experience and you seem like a nice lad overall.

More important right now, i will quote Felidra here:

"Attitude - that is, discipline, cooperativeness, helpfulness, team spirit"

Veeery important...

Im gonna talk this over with my homeboys and get back to you ok mate?

Cheers
/Baelgrim

Bethemoh

Looking forward mate :D ty for replying
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I am also known as Thalattē (the Greek word for "sea").I have now returned to collect my remains and start all over again!

There;s no greek in wow.

except for making up a weird rp story on the spot you seem alright Happy

Serious Troll <3

Tbh, I think if the rest of the world approaches it from the side: "this priest is delussional, she thinks she's a God" it might actually give some interesting RP wink

Tiamatt

You're in mate, welcome to EoL.

Cheers
/Baelgrim

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: