Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zarcrash

re: Zarcrash 70 lvl rogue application

Please answer all questions completely and detailed, incomplete applications will not be considered.

Personal Infomation:
Sex: male
Nationality: Greek

Character Information:
Name: Zarcrash
Race: Dwarf
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Keys: Kharazan,onyxia,Bwl,MC,Naxx,SSC,TK,All heroics exept Hellfire citadel.

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Imba dps to help the raid ,Kicks and stuns to interupt,Save casters and healers by stunning or take the agroo of them if needed,apply poisons to dps or increase casting time of the mob or decrease healing.

Previous raid experience?
40 man instances at 60 lvl Mc ,Bwl and 25 (was back then) ZG AQ20,
Lvl 70 Kharazan cleared,Grull cleared,Magtheridon cleared,Voidreaven down,(many tries to a'lar),Lurker down.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon.
For 19:00-23:00 i can most of the days expet wensday that i work from 15:00-23:00 st.
At sunday its ok with me.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you
commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?
4-5 and yes i can Happy

Any RP details about your character?
Im a dwarf that was raised up by his parents at coldrage valley. One day the Lich king send up his legions to take over ironforge...After the disasters and pain cause i fougt to kill everything that stands against alliance with a goal...gear up to.....Kill the Frozen king!!

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Incarna(that now merged with andraste and became Devine)I had a lot of
friends there and i was about to be Cl but something happened and i couldnt attend so many raids back then so i choosed to leave the guild and join Liberi fatali that was my guild in 60 lvl.
Reason i left from them was to make incarna at 60 lvl and the reason i left at 70 was that we were 180 ppl in there and a pve guild.I was Cl but we was as our guild master said "friendly guild" so one day after 25 wipes in Maiden of virtue i decided that this guild was not rp or pve or pvp was a team of ppl that couldnt do anything and just didnt follow any orders from rl etc in raids and did whatever they wanted ignorig the bad times other players had caused by their actions.
Then i went in Soulbould.This guild was a result of the ppl couldnt stand the situation in Liberi fatali.
But then some ppl in there didnt make it good with the priorities dkps etc..and the to avoid fightings i left with some friends from there.I was cl too and believe me its not good to tell to a person" hey m8 you are a rogue that needs and must take an item but the officers decided to give it to their friends so you wont take" i speak my mind always i hope you understand..
Im good geared i dont fight for my items i dont care but i felt so bad for some other players i couldnt stand it anymore...

How did you find us?
A friend of me Magitsoula told me about a good guild in our server and i
decided to apply here.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
I see a good guild with nice progress and skilled ppl that do nice things out there so i want to be at last in a guild to have fun and progress and no fights and i like that you are not many ppl in there it makes guild more like a family Happy

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
I expect from your guild to help me have a nice time and progress to end game as i will help the guild to everything they need and give a lot of Rp ofc Happy

Who can we contact for a reference?
Ppl that can tell some things about me is Chade Juggernut or Tiamatt
Anything else you would like to add?
Really want to be in this guild to try rp and find new ppl to play with

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Zarcrash

is my armory link.

Thnx a lot
================================================

You're new to roleplaying and want to give it a try, you're welcome!
You already know how to roleplay fairly flawlessly? Join us!
Always remember: You will be required to roleplay your character and follow the ruleset of RP-PvP servers.

wow thats full epics...

you are lucky with so much epics you must have played a lot
and very unlucky with the guilds you have crossed it seems

Upping the guild post count

Quote:

I see a good guild with nice progress and skilled ppl that do nice things out there so i want to be at last in a guild to have fun and progress and no fights and i like that you are not many ppl in there it makes guild more like a family Smile

We do our best, but I can't promise 'no fights' to be honest. People stay people. Put enough of them in a room and somebody will get mad at somebody wink

Nonetheless I like this application.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Kenu
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

We are not recruiting people who doesn't respect server policy and other people playing in this RP server.

I am not questioning Zarcrash's rogue skills, he is a decent rogue with nice gear.

But this is a PvE/RP guild.

I was in Liberi Fatali with you Zarcrash, before TBC, with my mage Celine. and how many times I asked you and others to stop speaking other languages than English in /s /y chat... but noone ever listened... our Guild Master and Raid Leader warned you million of times but you kept the /s /y chats in Greek and OOC... now I doubt you can follow the rules and listen your leader.

Quote:
Really want to be in this guild to try rp and find new ppl to play with

this was a RP realm from the beginning! not a recent change... not a new thing...And you have been playing in here for ages as OOCer, not caring about others, not even your guild mates who asks you to stop speakin greek in /s chat... and now you decided to give RP a try, becouse you are looking for a guild? I doubt it...

sorry, I am against this recruitment
zarcrash

i will say 3 things celine.
1rst from 60 lvl liberi fatali guild past about 9 months.
2nd liberi fatali was not an rp guild and i was a diffentent person there and the 80% was greek ppl.
3rd i was a high member at incarna and i was in 1rst aran guild in server cl in soulbound cl in libery (that disbanded).I think you agree that liberi was not a so good guild from the point of behaviours...

Conclusion:I couldnt be able to survive at this high repsonsibility positions if i was acting against the rp/pve and guilds rules?

and something else?
I want a piecefull Rp/pve guild cause im bored about the fights and all these behaviours you talked about.
I left SB for this reason ..

As you see im not looking for "oh you got nice gear ok come to our guild"
I need a guild to provide me with the fun of playing Pve +RP and stop arguing..

Thats all no offence.
Happy
Kenu
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Quote:
I couldnt be able to survive at this high repsonsibility positions if i was acting against the rp/pve and guilds rules?

of course you could, those guilds you've been in were pure PvE guilds, they didn't care they were in a RP server or not.

and if being in a pure PvE guild makes you think you can be OOC and stay away from RP, then you are still in wrong way.
zarcrash

hmm this is aswell your opinion i think i can try...
i get in a trial as i read in forum so i think i can make a try..
if i disapoint anyone you can tell me..
dont judge before try and you dont know what was like in those guilds.. you werent there..

No offence Happy
Kenu
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Quote:
hmm this is aswell your opinion i think i can try

Quote:
liberi fatali was not an rp guild and i was a diffentent person there and the 80% was greek ppl

not my opinion, it's what I've seen and it's what you wrote as well...

you were a different person when it's not a RP guild and 80% of people being greek in a guild gives you rights to speak Greek all the time?

you should think again.

and all the guilds you were in, it's the core greek members of Liberi Fatali... and I know most of them so I don't need to be in the guild to observe your behaviour from outside. No offence?
zarcrash

ill just w8 for an answer from a person that does the application recruit.
I hope i will be in the position to make you change ypur mind...
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Well, please have a bit of patience with the guild officers.

They're bound to make up their minds or at least speak up sooner rather than later, it's just that they tend to process these applications in batches ..

We're generally not rushing when evaluating applications - it's important to get this right.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Baelgrim

Hehe

That's quite some feelings you stirred up here mate =).

I find your application quite good actually, although there are a lack of Rp in it but hey, tell you what:

You see EoL as it is now basically "follows server policy" and encourages members to freely rp and get their immersion on whenever they like too

However...

EoL right now are not very rp:ish and doesn't even have rp meetings or events and haven't had since a way back now. Rp basically has fallen behind people's will to progress in PvE and raiding has taken the upper hand. Also, planning events and rp like that has basically become: If the officer's dont do it, it won't happen. So your "interest" in Rp is good enough for me and the will to try it out is also quite enough.

However, if you talk greek in guild chat, im going to go "Rp" on your ass straight away ;).

Im going to talk your application over with the rest of the clan and i'll get back to you!

Cheers!
/Baelgrim

Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I'm also against this, since i have heard from several friends that it's not only his guild fighting but there is also a tad of arrogance on his side.

and to be honest i believe kenu if he says we should not recruit someone, since i NEVER saw him judge wrong about a recruit yet and he won't say your not fitted for no reason.

if you get a trial i hope you change my mind and prove kenu was wrong this time, but i doubt it.

Likes forums

Quote:
I think you agree that liberi was not a so good guild from the point of behaviours...

no actually Liberi was a very nice guild when I first joined... then after we started MC, guild mass recruited... Greek friends of some members of the guild joined in... which lacks very much skill and understanding.

No, I love Greek people... there was also greek people in the Liberi when I first joined but we were doing great together.

Then it happened and guild turned into a Greek one, keeping Greek talk everywhere. I really hated it, people yelling and speaking greek in /s /y even while tactics were being told.

Although warnings of the people, who were Green(thanks to them, especially Skelos, he was a good leader) and non-Greek, it never stopped, people just didn't listen.. and all those together with unsuccesful raiding together pushed me to edge to quit... I did a right decision and left the guild.. even deleted Celine cus I hated the game for some other reasons. and leveled Kenu slowly.

After TBC started, the greek squad of the Liberi lleft the guild and formed Incarna, and then Soulbound... wonder why, they all failed...

lack of discipline? respect to each other? or purple fever. oh how would I know, I haven't been in those guilds... they are totally different than each other. and those 5 ex-soulbounders are the higher ones of them which deserves EoL membership.

and I won't forgive them for stealing my 2v2 team's name... be creative! ^^
Baelgrim

Hey Zarcrash

Unfortunatly mate after talking to the peeps we're gonna have to decline your request, im sorry about that and feel free to apply again another time

/Cheers

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: