Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarodan

re: nari the arrgo monster :P

Personal Infomation:
Sex: male
Nationality: belgain

Character Information:
Name: nari
Race: night elf
Class: warrior (tanking spec)
Level: 70
Keys: all heroics and KZ working on SCC

What are your primary roles during a raid? tanking OT or MT

Previous raid experience? KZ ZG MC AQ20 (2-3 bosses in AQ40)

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon. i can yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 3-4

Any RP details about your character? still working on my rp story atm i see nari as a knight he stands up for ppl who ar in need for help

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: janissaries elite there whear a good guild realy friendly and all but as a prot spec its boring like hell if you cant even go raiding problem whas there whear raids but no good they just dint care if we woud whipe or clear it so we mostly went till maiden and that whas it me and a other guy realy try to get it active again but if they wont put some effort in it why woud we dou it to then ?

How did you find us? a friend told me about you guys

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? looking for a friendly guild who likes to make fun and raids
What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? polite ppl

Who can we contact for a reference? ortstone (old GM )

Anything else you would like to add? nah not realy just hope if i get in i can help you guys and make some new friends i'm a nice guy aslong as someone dont start insulting me :D
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Quote:

me and a other guy realy try to get it active again but if they wont put some effort in it why woud we dou it to then ?

*nods* Hell do I know that feeling. It speaks volumes that you a) tried to get things going b) were willing to put the effort in that it needed.
In EoL we _really_ appreciate people like that since they're the grease that keeps things running. The more of them we have the better.

Quote:

as long as someone dont start insulting me

Well .. I'm pretty sure we have nobody in the guild who insults others for no reason .. but .. I do hope you're capable of handling critisism, as we expect our members to be able to learn and improve. Dealing with comments is part of that.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Sarodan

re: ofc i can

ofcourse i can handel it it only makes me better :D moslty i lissen to my leaders in the raid Happy so if someone starts chritismes me (whatever its spelled ) i can handel it aslong as its true ofcourse :P
Arphenion

My criticism is always sarcastic.. ;)

Chatterbox

Hmm.. i know of this feller and i have heard various things about him. I do know there comes plenty of RP from his side (Seen him in Goldshire quite a lot both on Cahe and my alt.) Also i get the feeling he can handle himself quite well when it comes to tanking, altough it's a bit hard to know for certain when you haven't seen them in a raid :D
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Sounds like you might be the last prot warrior to make the team complete. Have to check with the others though, since I don't know sh#%$ about warrior gear Happy

i hope though you are more mature then your English spelling

Serious Troll <3

Dargno, have you seen Eldare's English spelling? (no offence Eldare)
I don't care about English spelling Dargno.

Hey Nari!

I've checked you out on Armory and your gear is good and everything seems really nice!

Although, i do guess you have been tanking alot of 5-man instances because your specc is a bit special for 25-man raids.

Maybe it works great for you! I just want to check with you regarding this and basically see what knowledge you have regarding your "muse".

Basically, you're going to be tanking, perhaps even main tanking mate, who knows! But man, you're gonna be fighting side by side with very good tanks and i really just wanna make sure you are aware and well read on the tanking issues and how it works, and also have the ability to learn from others and be humble and willing to learn and improve.

Are you aware of that the SSC attunements have been removed mate?

Anyways, just whip up a post and explain some things and it should all work out fine i think.

Cheers
/Baelgrim

Njaloble

Not that my word counts for much, but as this mighty warriors former raid leader i'd like to recommend him. He has always managed every task i ever threw at him.
Just my humble opinion...

NJ

"Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made."
Otto von Bismarck
Sarodan

as i'm getting spamed whit whispers about ma talent tree it seems blizz arrmory lacks right info about it its 8/0/53
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Nari, It seems yesterday our Tank classleader/fellow guildleader decided to let you in, cause suddenly I saw "Nari has joined the guild". Welcome mate!

welcome Happy

PS wow armory doesnt update since 29 August 2007 so yeah all info on it is like 1 month old... they should really fix it

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: