Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viiz89

re: Mullihan - application

Personal Infomation:
Sex:male
Nationality:scottish

Character Information:
Name:Mullihan
Race:Dwarf
Class:Warrior
Level:70
Keys:CoT

What are your primary roles during a raid?Well, i used to MT back in the days of ZG, but not much really, i've DPS'd a few times in Kara but thats about it. Haven't been in a guild that does to much raiding really.

Previous raid experience? ZG and Karazhan

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon. Yes, i should be able to manage these, but i tend to get home from work about 20:00 game time.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? I should manage atleast 2 raids i think, and i should amange to tell in advance Happy

Any RP details about your character? I Gentleman, which is strange for a dwarf is it not?! Happy

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: Searing Hunter - long time ago, used to MT in ZG for them, but raidin stopped and people stopped helping each other.
Liberi Fatali - the guild disbanded, nothing was wrong otherwise.

How did you find us? I've seen the name mentioned a few times, and a friend joined you.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I want to join EoL because i've heard great things about the people there. A sense of community is what i want in a guild... of being wanted by other players, not because of epic's but because of how we play, how we help and possibly how and when we can teach. Happy

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? I'd expect the guild to be out going, and helpful. I can only do the same in return as i try to, if u need help with a quest... i can try my best to help out if possible.

Who can we contact for a reference? Saphiz

Anything else you would like to add? I don't think so, the questions you've asked seem to cover most of it Happy altho if i do think of something, i'll be sure to post it on the site.

Thanks, Mullihan (sam)
Saphiz

I love this guy , he got my vote =)
;)

Serious Troll <3

I'm afraid we're looking for a tank with a bit more time on his hands for raiding. Our tanks need to be geared to the brim to be able to help us progress and having a parttime maintank makes the gearing up of the tank too slow. Application denied.

Jump to: