Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snozwangle

re: Guild Application

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: UK

Character Information:
Name: SNozwangle
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Keys: Masters Key for Kara, KoT Key ofr Heroic BM

What are your primary roles during a raid? Dps and Water giver

Previous raid experience? Karazhan for another guild

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon. Sure no problem. I work 9-5pm mon-fri with some late eveinings depending on the projects we have in (I work in the theatre) - will post any work information needed to officers on a monthyl basis should it be needed.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? Willing to commit to between 2 and 3 a week - can commit upfront if dates are cleared a few days in advance.

Any RP details about your character?
His mother hated him..she gave him a strange name :P

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: Pantheon, Rebirth. I left these guilds because they either disbanded or have not been able to offer raids on a regular basis.

How did you find us? Seeing members on the server and looking on the webstie

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I am a confident and commited player who picks up guild environments quickly - I was an officer in my previous guild because of my organisational and people skills (mostly calming people in raids :P). I use all up to date addons and info so will not need leading through ur guild structure too much.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? I expect regular raiding and a warm and helpful guild environment. In return I will f course provide the same Happy. As a mage I can farm primal Mana FIre etc for ppl and i have helped lower lvls and alts boost through instances in no time.

Who can we contact for a reference? Firimar - guild leader from Pantheon.

Anything else you would like to add? I feel i can provide a positive and focused drive to the guild and I am really interested in contributing to helping players as well as doing high lvl raids for gear and fun.
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Quote:

As a mage I can farm primal Mana FIre etc for ppl and i have helped lower lvls and alts boost through instances in no time.

Heh, since we have a major drive for primals at the moment that might come in handy wink

Quote:

Anything else you would like to add? I feel i can provide a positive and focused drive to the guild and I am really interested in contributing to helping players as well as doing high lvl raids for gear and fun.

Well, your application looks pretty good. You're saying all the right things at least.

I think I'd like to see proof of them :-)
Of course it's up to the council ..

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

nice application, but i wonder.. aren't we overloaded with mages by now?

Upping the guild post count

*nod* That might be a reason to say no, yes.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Ayeene

Seems like a nice guy. :envy
But 2 or 3 raids a week isn't much. That will probebly be 2 Kara raids and 1 other, if we want progress we need more active people in the first place.
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Snozwangle, you seem like a very nice guy, and in that perspective I would have liked to have you in EoL, but your max raid days in combination with your current gear are unexceptable to us. Application denied.

Jump to: