Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowbolt 919

re: Shadowbolt - 70 - hunter

Name: Shadowbolt ( Ben irl )
Race/class: Night Elf Hunter
Level: 70
Previous guilds on this server: Forged Moon ( Disbandoned ), Janissaries Elite, Echoes ( Disbandoned ), No Need For Greed ( Disbandoned )
I found Echoes of Lordaeron after No Need For Greed disbandoned and 4 members joined it.
I want to join Echoes of Lordaeron because I've heard their a good guild and theres a few people in it I know.
I expect atleast 1 raid a week to a dungeon, and some RP stuff, and I will contribute by trying my best to come to a meeting or raid etc.
My character's RP details are sort of like a blood knight.
I'm attuned with Kara, Heroic Hellfire Citadel, Heroic Coilfang and nearly
heroic Auchendouin.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D :D
Baelgrim

re: Application

Hey Shadowbolt

Well, there will be runs every week coming up and also we would like to focus on rp and basically have some fun together.

Have you read the forums and understood the basics behind our guild idea, the way we want to play this game and how the guild organization is built up?

If so and you feel that you can contribute to this guild in many ways, your application will be accepted!

Cheers
/Baelgrim
Shadowbolt 919

re: Shadowbolt - 70 - hunter

I feel I can contribute to the guild in many ways, and I shall kill any enemy I come accross in the name of Lordaeron! I can contribute by joining for dungeons or raids and helping members.
Silaz
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: hi shadowbolt

i am high councilor of the hunt and i have met u ingame once in kharazan,
there i whispered u a few times and u gave me no answers. I do think we need hunters for both DPS and Croudcontrol. Therefor i need ppl that can vouge that u have what it takes in CC and DPS.
I do not like that u ignored me in kara but there might be an explanation i have missed. We are gonna remain a small tight guild we need skilled, fun players that will cooperate.

application "denied" until further notice.

if u are still interested and feel that u do have what it takes whisp me "silaz" in game so we can discuss the matter and maybe get a few test runs with guildees for a trial.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: