Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arckira

re: [70] Arckira / Paladin

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Dutch

Character Information:
Name: Arckira
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Keys: Coilfang, Auchenai, KoT
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Arckira

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Keeping the party alive, cleansing and buffing

Previous raid experience?
Zul'Gurub, Molten Core, Onyxia, Karazhan, Gruul

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon.
Yes, I can raid during any of these times.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?
I want to raid 3 days a week.

Any RP details about your character?
None I'm afraid, but I can work on that.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Ex caelum, disbanded
Mayhem Inc., disbanded
Lunatics, left for a WoW break

How did you find us?
World of Warcraft realm forums

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
I would love to get back to raiding, and you guys seem to be solid guild with enough raiding going on. I'm also looking for a friendly guild and from what I have seen from the outside it seems like a bunch of friendly and nice people.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
What I hope to find in this guild is friendly and helpful people, willing to progress and to enjoy the good stuff about WoW.

Who can we contact for a reference?
None
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

keeping the party allive by healing or by tanking?

Well, you seem to be a decent person and a decent healer looking from your spec/gear. Would have been nice if you'd had more references and a bit of an RP background though wink

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Arckira

Quote:
keeping the party allive by healing or by tanking?

By healing, as you can find here, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Arckira

My story:
Arckira, born in the village of Pyrewood in Silverpine Forest. At the age of 11 he fled together with his little sister when the village was under siege by the Horde, together they made it safely to South Shore. But life there wasn't any better, South Shore suffered from the many attacks the Horde launched against it. A few weeks later they had to leave South Shore to get to a safer place, they prepared for a great journey to travel to the great city Stormwind.

After a long and though journey they finally reached the city of Stormwind where, at the age of 17, Arckira joined the military of the Stormwind Guard. After a few years of training he was send to Theramore Island where he fought for years against the evil Horde. The many years of war payed his price, he became ill and the Stormwind Millitary send him home. Years he struggled with his illness untill he met an night elf alchemist who cured him. After that the Stormwind Army didn't want him back, because they thought he was not healthy enough to fight. Together with his little sister he decided to travel around the world and fight horde on their own and help the people that requested their help.
Dargno

sounds decent to me

re: Re: [70] Arckira / Paladin

Arckira wrote:
[
How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?
I want to raid 3 days a week.

With these 3 raids a week, like several other persons in the guild have, you will not progress in anyway.

2 Kara's 1 Gruul and that's it. I'd say there are enough/plenty/several guilds on this realm (like a thousand) who do have 3 raids a week.

If we want progress in PVE invite active people who do a lot of raids which will lead to progress (in thousand ways).
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

i agree with munnin's point.

Upping the guild post count

I really prefer people who know their game like the back of their hand and have low availability over people who raid all the time and just press random buttons .. or the same one over and over again without thinking.

People like Yappy I want to have more of. He can only go 2-3 days a week but he's the type of person you can trust to always rock at whatever he's doing.

That having been said, low availability is a point against you .. the question is if the rest of the application makes up for it.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Eldare

Well lets get a move on.

Contact me ingame and lets see what happens.
You probly dont feal like waiting fore ever..

Anyways my name is eldare and I would like to meat you.
I'm not a paladin expert but I know ppl who ar!
I'm in heroic all day 2moro (12.10.07) so feal free to contact me and i will fit you in.

Eldare

Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Arckira, your gear is okay'ish. Your application is good.
I would like to talk to you ingame and see how you feel about some stuff, since I'm not too happy about you only wanting to raid 3 days, though we might be able to sort that out.

Arckira, I'm happy to inform you you have been accepted into Echoes of Lordaeron on a two week trial. Please make sure you read the What to do after you got accepted?" post, the Code of Conduct and our Raiding page.

Liesje

Jump to: