Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valalerin

re: The big bad hunter wants to join

Greetin's, here is my 'recruit me' message:

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: British

Character Information:
Name: Valalerin (Melenthius)
Race: Night Elf (High Elf)
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Keys: Coilfang Resevoir, trying to find some form of group for Karazhan Fragment 3

What are your primary roles during a raid? DPS, giving you all the benefit of my Trueshot Aura and 5/5 Improved Hunter's Mark. Trapping on trash, Kiting if necessary, maybe even using tranquilizing shot?

Any RP details about your character? Maaaaaaasive list would be inserted here... So a brief summary:
Not exactly a nice guy, he's a High Elf, he's been driven somewhat mad with a power-lust, he serves only what will grant him power, he's generally what many would call a Chaotic Evil.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: The Forged Moon, disbanded due to a lack of progress. Adiuvo Amicus, left it as the guild leader was both stubborn and poorly organised.

How did you find us? Was recommended to me by a friend whilst searching for a raiding guild.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? For the raiding and to finally be in a guild that combines Raiding AND Roleplay... Didn't know it could be balanced well.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? I expect Hi's and Bye's, and in return I'll give you Hi's and Bye's ;) I'll also do whatever I can in Raids, contribute a lot for the RP portion of the guild and I'll even bring in a friend or two :P

Who can we contact for a reference? Algorath (recommended me), Huntentine, Thorgall, Khelazzar, Shrenk, Kasperio, Northy. The first two or three for raiding and RP info, the rest for pure RP info.

Anything else you would like to add?

I'm well aware that mistakes happen. I don't want perfect, flawless and wipe-free raids, I just want them to happen. So long as you can take me there to have fun and make progress, I'm happy to stay until my gear turns red and my wallet is empty.
I'd also like the RP events to be more RP and less 'hey let's go here and raid this place' :P Never been fond of PvP events with RP backing, as the RP backing is usually VERY loose.

That's all really, hope I get in, so I can say Hi to a guild whenever I log in
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Application looks good Valalerin, though I'm not sure if we're recruiting hunters atm.
I'll have to check that with the other officers.
And of course we'll do a small background check (armory, references etc.)

Ok, but please be aware that it is likely to be my PvP or perhaps my RP gear equipped.

If I have 8k HP, it's my PvP gear, if I'm dual-wielding fist weapons, it's my RP gear.

Hopefully you'll catch my PvE gear...
-Jaedra

First of all, great application.
Your RP background seems very interesting. I'm curious to your motives. I also think that you will contribute alot. Raiding-wise, we currently have a "main" hunter for the karazhan raid this/next week, just so you know what to expect from your initiate period.
I'd like to meet you in game.

Last edited by -Jaedra on 2007/05/04 9:51; edited 1 time in total
Silaz
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: hey there

As a high counsil member and a hunter i liked your application.
I believe to recognise your name from somewhere though i cant quite place it.

Since we are a guild with high goals we are not recruiting random ppl and thats is for everyones sake, therefor im glad u had references and look forward to see u in action.

application is still under review and answer will be with u shortly

Application successful.
Welcome to Echoes of Lordaeron Valalerin :wink:
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: