Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: Coorporation?

Hello Echoes of Lordaeron!

I am Thorki from the guild Conscience.
I would like to make a suggestion regarding PvP. Since our guild alone would struggle in doing horde city raids, premade BG's etc., I am suggesting that our 2 guilds coorporate in these matters.

I am planning to do a horde city raid in the next couple of weeks and if you would attend with some members it would be grand.

Also in the future, making premade BG's and having some funs and giggles, would be cool!

Feel free to contact me ingame, /tell or write me a mail or some thingy!

//Thorki

Ever so eager to reply

Hey Thorki, long time no see mate /grin

If it's RP-PvP raids you're after then speak to Taz (Pyschotaz) ^^ I'm fairly certain Echoes have reasons to attack the Horde (Except Tauren) whenever the feeling takes them. As for the raids; just give us some dates with a little warning and we'll see what we can do Happy (We don't raid saturdays. /wink)

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

We do other things on saturdays and that could include PvP.

PS, would very much like to come horde city raid on me shammy.

Forum Pet

Ill Pop along on the adylla i guess
Best geared prot pally alliance side /flex Rawr

P.S only because Anthoras gone ret /facepalm

Can post, will post

Heya Merke, you really remember me? :D

Anyway, I'm glad to see some interest, and I'll talk to you ingame sometime tonight perhaps, otherwise sunday, since I'm gone all saturday!

Ever so eager to reply

Don't be silly ;p how could I forget ya man!?

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Nilieth/Mymri
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

So he actually is that hunter from the Betrayers..?

/wave

Don't know, I just joined at that time, and then it went over and out (coincident?) <-- grammar? .. ;)

/wave! I'm that hunter! :D

Upping the guild post count

Me thinks maybe someone else could organise the pvp side and i advise to them about RP.

I still have a couple of people in conscience on ignore, though others i'm friends with. Easier if my active participation was kept to a minimum.
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Ow.. maybe should've mentioned this guy whispered me about this aswell and informed, seemed like a very nice and polite person.. Sure wanna try out PvPing besides you guys once wink Even tough I hardly PvP in WotLK (yet tongue out)
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Thorki! Dude! Poke me in game xD I'll forget to poke you. Might have a possible date for you? Happy

Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Poked Merke ingame and we found a date, not settled yet but it might be on the 8th of march (sunday) at 20:00 server time!

This is not settled as I already pointed out, it depends on your raid setup that week!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum