Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eliran

re: Eliran

Sex: Male
Nationality: Isreal

Name: Eliran
Race: Lofty gnome or maybe human?? nahhhh:P
Class: Paladin
Level: 71! < Hacker >
Keys: only Sha'tar key left

What are your primary roles during a raid?: Ammmm mmmm mmmmm to be the most sexy! :shock:

Any RP details about your character?: I am not sure:S always when i am bored i am in goldshire but my main story is the magic man:P
I can vanish my self to another world or walk on trees at any time any were i want to! :D i got some more magics and maybe i will teach you some day :D (i am not joking about it:P i am exploit master:P and i got some crazy tricks )

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Liberi Fatali: I left becuse i didnt like this guild:S its was really boring there, they raid one time per week and they dont do any RP/PVP so...
Andraste Cadifors: I left becuse its really really not friendly guild and i hate the leader

How did you find us?: Randomly:P some of my freind saw i dont have guild and i told them i am looking for friendly guild say they told me your name:) and here i am :D

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? : Well i am looking for friendly guild that will say "haha" from my broken jokes :P ( i got a lot of them ;) )

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?: Welll i am Retribution paladion :X i know much of you will say "Hah... one more loladin think he can DPS" But i am really can! give me only one chence and you will see i can:P i was DPS in my old guilds and was always on top:)
and here is some reasons why its good to take retribution paladin to raid now + after the next patch:)

1) from the next patch my Sanctity Aura will give 10% holy damage for me + 2% more damage to all party + me:P i saw that on the test servers (copy character) and its gave me more 46 weapon damage:) its a lot so think what happen if my all party get it too:P

2) Improved Blessing of Might: well holy/prot that use that talent are really dont know make build i think:S its good only for DPS
Well normel Blessing of Might give you 220 attack power and my give 264:P mean all raid meele/range DPS will have more 44 attack/range attack power:) and its a lot! ask rogues/warriors/hunters about it and they will tell you :P

3) Vindication: Well most of people think its waste to use that talent:S
I was sure it is untill last week:P well there is a problem with retribution talent to get enough points to get up to "veagence" so.. or its +2% damage on undead/demon/elementals or 2% parry or Vindication

Well what Vindication is doing: (i got 2/3 talents there)

Gives the Paladin's damaging melee attacks a chance to reduce the target's Strength and Agility by 10% for 15 sec.

Now less Strength = less damage from the mod and less block if the mob can

Well now if your looking at strong mobs like gruul that make 10000 per hit, its mean he got much strength:P mean less 10% strength = less damage and A LOT of less damage

Less agility = Less crit chence and less armor! maybe that 10% less agility will prevent the crit that will make wipe and less armor = more damage:)

4) I got plate so its mean i will get less damage from cleave/or over agrro from mobs:)

5) I can heal my self if healer out of mana/busy
and help healing if the healer died or we fight vs hard boss and we need a little bit more healing:)

6) And now The Top! !!!Crusader Strike!!! :D just read:)

A instant strike that causes weapon damage plus 40% of your Holy spell damage and refreshes all Judgements on the target

I mean read that <and refreshes all Judgements on the target>

Its mean that ALL PALADINS on the raid can use Judgements and only i hit for refreshes it:) if you got 3 paladins its
1) 3% more crit to all RAID
2) 60% chence to get heal per hit/spell to all RAID ::
3) 60% chence to mana per hit/spell to all RAID :twisted:
Really help dont you think? :shock:

7) I make damage like rogue:) yea yea some of you will say i am drunk but i can! give me 1 chence and i will show you:) i saw much paladins movie and things like this and i understnad why you think paladins cant:S
From the next patch paladins will get stronger! more 5% damage and the Vengeance will be for 15 secound not 8 Happy mean 15% more damage after crit for 15 sec and if i crit again (i get crit 100% in 15 sec <.< ) its refreshe it so 15% more damage for all battle:)

Who can we contact for a reference?: Amm i got really much friends:P i will give you the top of my frineds:) Lior/Flangers/Thrust/Semaj/Setoxx and the sexy of them Eliran:D

Anything else you would like to add?: I got parrot XD
Flangers

Can vouch for him, very skilled DPSer(Don't know about heals :D)
Eliran

FLangy:D i didnt knew its your guild ;)
Arphenion

If you really can do what you say you can, i'd like to see that..
If you can keep up with me in inflicting damage you will earn my deepest respect..

So i will get test?Happy
Arphenion

I will look into it..

Well, this was.. interesting. :P

We do not have any need for a dps paladin in our raids. You would only take the spots from our rogues and dps warriors, which will not happen in the near future. That is, unless you really can out-dps our said warriors or rogues.

Until further notice, the application is unsuccesfull. That is since we want all of our members to be able to have a shot at raid spots to contribute the fullest to the guild. Unless of course you consider respeccing or can back up your claims in a 5-man run with Arphenion
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: