Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kentwow

re: Gimbi::: Dwarf Hunter 70

Before even filling out this template, please take some time to register your account! Please use the name of your character as your account name.

There are however some things you should think of before you apply:

- Are you ready to be in a guild where rp is required from you and the guild meetings are mandatory? yes I rp more than pvp and have rp gear as well.

- Have you understood the guilds organization? Will you play by this rules and respect your authoroties and their decisions? I have looked at many guilds and yours stood out due to site and pve.

- Do you want to join a guild only because they have "good players", so your own WoW-experience will be much easier? No I want to join for RP and end game PVE as attuned with Kara and can help the guild.

- Do you wish to join this guild only because your friends are here? Well, we all want to play with our friends but remember, by becoming a EoL member you have all the obligations as your fellow guild mates have. It doesnt matter if you have 20 friends in this guild, we are all under the same rules. I know no one from the guild but am a friendlie person and helpful in all situations.

- Remember that when you first get accepted into EoL you have a trial period, which means no raid-drops and no tabard. If you manage to show your dedication to your guild within this trial period, you will be a full member and have all the benefits of EoL, including the tabard .
Yes I understand this I like the fact I would have to prove myself.
When applying, you should use the following template:

================================================
Please answer all questions, incomplete applications will not be considered.

Personal Infomation:
Sex: m
Nationality: english

Character Information:
Name: Gimbi
Race: Dwarf
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Keys: All Heoric Keys + Kara Key

What are your primary roles during a raid? DPS any kiting needed can do as well.

Any RP details about your character? Gimbi is young compared to many of his fellow dwarf hunters but with youth he shows great guile and patience when in tricky situations. Will run a mile for his fellow adventurers after being a messenger from IF to Stormwind in his younger days.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: Adiova Amicus: Forgot how its spelt I left due to little chance of getting Kara runs and some in guild fighting but left for the guild kara runs due to them taking same people all the time.
Cenarion Serpents: Just joined to help some people out in getting attuned for Kara nice guild just not much interactiveness between leaders and guildies.

How did you find us? WOW Forums

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? RP first and full most and secondly PVE at end game level.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute? I can help with guild runs to all instances as I read up on them. helping people get attuned as well for kara and just being a generally helpful person which I am.

Who can we contact for a reference? Glits level 50 warrior known me since level 1 over took him because he took some time out.

Anything else you would like to add? No not really just that I hope to hear from you either way.

================================================

You're new to roleplaying and want to give it a try, you're welcome!
You already know how to roleplay fairly flawlessly? Join us!
Always remember: You will be required to roleplay your character and follow the ruleset of RP-PvP servers.

Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Gimbi::: Dwarf Hunter 70

You are accepted on a two weeks trial.

Welcome to Echoes of Lordaeron!
An officer will contact you in-game.

Jump to: