Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Maintenance day.... bleh...

will do when I have the chance to get on

re: Maintenance day.... bleh...

Opathu wrote:
Hiya L:

It might have been around that time of night, I can't quite remember. I got in from work and was preparing dinner for my Mrs ...

Anyway, I don't mind ganking etc: it's the mass ganking, dancing on corpse/t-bg, and then the hanging around to corpse camp that gets me. Certainly if it is from an RP-behaving guild member (that's why I thought it was a bit odd to come from EoL).

Maybe I'm making too much of it, I just thought it was a bit lame really

(all the other friends of his were not EoL I think -- there was a RL friend of his from Horde online at the same time, and he told me it was Aryn playing and that he said "hi to you")

Hope the website is back and running, it looks nice. Maybe I should join your guild as an honorary ambassador from the Horde

Nope wasn't Aryn playing, later that night aryn played and said: where's all me flashpowder went to..

Was someone else playin on Aryn and he wanted to cause riots at the nagrand arena :X wasn't me no i would gank on evilthara zhe Tauren with you Opy *grin grin*

*Throws some cookies to Opy*
Oh dear.. almost forgot...
*pulls out his Chocolatesprinke Buster Deluxe and shoots a bunch of sprinkles on the cookies before they land in Opy's hands*

Edit:
Forum Image

Forum Image

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum