Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ashleey
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: guys i have an ideea

hi guys i was looking over the forums 2day (02/07/08) and i find somthing very nice, i know we are not farming Bt and Hyjal but we can boost ppl from the server for item and they can pay us for that. We can allso pug one person in ZA and sell the bear mount for some gold.For the expample what i sow on the forums:

"CURRENT ITEMS FOR SALE:
Tier 6 Shoulder token - 3500g
Tier 6 Legs token - 3500g
Tier 6 Chest token - 3500g
[Amani War Bear] - 6300g

Misc BT items up to Illidan = 4000g
Misc Illidan items = 5000-8000g"

that is just an exemple.

i hope you guys read this and say here what you think.

P.S. i dont say sell the t6 shoulde legs head chest i say sell items and maybe t5 if anyone still want. but we can sell t6 hands ;)

when i see the sun i"m feeling so high
i"m addicetd to lïfe
you should better try.

wowTallis
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Well it could work out in favour of eol if only items are sold that are greed only for eol members in the raid. Noone should ever be asked not to need an item because someone who wants to buy it is in the raid.

But do we want to? I know we are saving up for wotlk but it makes a very greedy statement. Petalwings took up the idea to do runs like this with 3 or 4 people from other guilds in it so they can learn and do it on their own. No gold involved, just a chance for other guilds to make progress. Thats a much better reason to do runs in tk/ssc and such imo.

Quote:
Tier 6 Shoulder token - 3500g
Tier 6 Legs token - 3500g
Tier 6 Chest token - 3500g
[Amani War Bear] - 6300g

Find me one raid setup at ANY time where no one at all needs the t6 Shoulders/legs/chest or bear... Just because you are fully geared doesnt mean the rest of the guild is.. I can say with confidence that you will not find a 25 man raid against Mother+Council+Illidan where no one needs one of the three items "for sale", if you try t5, sure.. but with S4 now, no one needs t5 anymore

Haven't seen us collecting much BT tokens as of late ...
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

/grin

Let's focus on getting to the T6 tokens with a full EoL raid first :P

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Closed Circle

Also think about what you are gonna tell members that can't come due to taking in non guildies for commercial reasons Happy
I can tell ya it's a real hoot..

In a galaxy far far away only the best were able to get the spoils of war.
It didnt take large amounts of gold but it took hard work, sweat, tears blood but most of all sacrifice! The rewards were well worth it tho.
Getting that special piece of armour or weapon was well worth it.
Not because of the loot but because of the satisfaction one would get from working so very hard for it ..
Algorath
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Marry me CC?

Hehe

No can do bro.. I dont know how to love..
Ashleey
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

i dont say sell the t6 token i say sell somthing els for example t5 token xD that t6 was an example ^^

when i see the sun i"m feeling so high
i"m addicetd to lïfe
you should better try.

Borgrimm
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I will let someone pay me 3500g to take my T6 token :P

Ever so eager to reply

And are you gonna pay the other 5 people who want it but don't get it 3500g?

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Borgrimm
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Nope, there loss for not thinking of getting money Happy

(Please note anything in this post is in a joking manner )

Ever so eager to reply

Please note I wouldn't sell T6 chest token for 10k :D Forget 3.5k

Screw you pug guys!

... Also, I'm tanking.

Borgrimm
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I would. If we didnt need the item.

Like when we invited Arun into the raid for that trinket off that guy in TK.

Upping the guild post count

Fck off..

I still need tie 5 and selling bears to some noobs for one does NOT work well.. it'll probly end up in no-bear at all.. or a total noob with a warbear :S

It's a stupid idea imo.. I'm against it, dailies is sick cash now anyway.
And whining that PvPitems ruin PvE and make everyone goodgeared so easily and PvE useless.. and then selling PvE items? :S the irony..

Maybe for stuff that's really a greed and so.. like during PUG groups to voidreaver and co, but I for one would prefer a guildrun twice as much.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum