Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Octalina

re: Octa Warr Dps/Tank

Sex: Male
Nationality: Swedish

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Octalina
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Level: 70

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): Alot..to much prolly..:S
Talent Built(Armory link please):
Willing to respec? Yes
Professions: BS/Engi
Attunements: All

What are your primary roles during a raid? Tank or dps

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? Done all up to couple of trys on Brutalus.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Sure Np

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? Well use to raid like 5 days a week.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Sure

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 2 1/2 years ago.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order? Pve and pvp like both.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)5-10 hours a day

Do you share your account with anybody? Noes

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Eternal Souls,Mayhem Inc,Closed Circle

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Is this Question relvant?..but ok...gonne get Laughed at...:P Cute!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Dosent matter imo.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
I want to raid..used to raiding..and when CC now is moving on to another Realm...and i like Ssl this seems like a good home with many nice player.
Why do you think we should choose you?
Well experienced...no need for gearing up..ahh well some In BT still missing. Got T6 5 pieces tank and 6 pieces dps.
Who can we contact for reference*? Anyone who still on the Server from CC.

Regards
Octa
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

I'm confused. If CC is moving then what is this thread doing on server realms?

Hello there Octalina!

First I'd like to point out that I think this application is abit short. Got the feeling (as you say yourself aswell) that you're here to raid. Seen a few of these posts since there aren't that many raiding guilds on "your" level.

Anyhow, practically what I can say is that we got 3 exelent dps warriors who are very active at the moment. I (and the officers) will evaluate if there is room for you on any position. But if there is it's probably going to be a tank position.

Thanks for applying

Kireaksitsym - warrior classleader
Octalina

Hey again!

Im rly sorry but i have to withdraw my apply..:S

Im sorry for taking up your time.

best of Luck in your raiding.

/Octa
Ashleey
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

i will realy love to have Octa in our guild i`m good he is good tank and aswell DPS you cant say NO at one skilled warrior. Octa i wish you GL and i hope they will not let you wait to much xD

P.S. GIEFFFFFF OCTAAAA SWEEEEEEEEEEET.

The BEAR who love Yogurt.

when i see the sun i"m feeling so high
i"m addicetd to lïfe
you should better try.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: