Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dazzrule

re: Dazzrule resto shammy

color=cyan]REAL LIFE[/color]

Sex:male
Nationality:English

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:Dazzrule
Race:Draenei
Class:Shaman
Level:70

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):
Talent Built(Armory link please):
Willing to respec?yes
Professions:375 mining and 380 JC
Attunements:all of the keys

What are your primary roles during a raid?usally healling the tanks

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?all of kara all of ssc 1/5 TK

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday.yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?about 3 or 4

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer?yes i can

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?nope

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?he is a happy chap but when he get provvoked he goes crazy

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?i have been playing about 3 years

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order?PvE PvP RP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)9-11 hours a day

Do you share your account with anybody?nope

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?searing hunters and i think they just disbanded

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty tasty

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! yes i am aware of that

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? because i like playing wow and i like goin big raids and i can not do that cause i am guildless:(

Why do you think we should choose you?because i am a good healer and a freindly guy

Who can we contact for reference*?Ironskull Zhola

[b]Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Not much i just hope o get accepted into the guild
Nilieth/Mymri
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Re: Dazzrule resto shammy

dazzrule wrote:

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?nope

This... will make it hard for you get a seal of approval from at least me...

Armoury link not in the application but it should be this http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Dazzrule. No broad experience with raids... can't see gear as armoury is down, so I won't make a final judgment on this yet but if you refuse to adhere to policy, and the obvious lack of RP that comes along with it gives me the tendency to say no no comment .

Actualy we are a PvERP guild with both of those in equal ration, so u not wishing to stick to rp server policies is enough to reject ur aplication, disregarding all else u wrote in it.

Avatryne

Not Rping is one thing. Refusing to comply with server rules which figurativly would mean you would deliberatly prat around to spoil other peoples fun..bleuugh.

No thank you.
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Nothing personal and no offence.. but is it THAT hard to fill in the application? :S

A lot of people manage to fck over the Bold and normal letters and stuff.. making the application like a mess, not mainly ment towards you btw.. I just saw one or two misclicks or something..
But I saw others with an entirely fcked over application confused maybe it's time to make a "How to write an application 'Detailed explanation for dummies' " topic? xD

JK.. but do keep in mind that a not neat application makes a bad impression, it's like going to apply for a new job in the clothes of a drifter..
(And yes.. I know, a lot of this might be because you cant edit your post, just noting this as a piece of advice envy )
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

Quote:
380 JC

btw.. Can you teach me how to get that? I'd like 380 LW
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Application denied.
Following RP policy is not optional.

Feronius wrote:
Quote:
380 JC

btw.. Can you teach me how to get that? I'd like 380 LW

Draenei get +5 jc

ow xD haha.. I tought he made a typo
Onet

Quote:

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?he is a happy chap but when he get provvoked he goes crazy

Now, lets not make haste answers there. Why would you add even as little as this RP about your char if you don't want to respect the server policy?
From my side of view it can be a not so well readed question of the application like maybe hea read: Would you break the server policy about RP? Nope Happy
Adhere is a not so common english word, and he might missunderstood it.
Another thing: Searing Hunters were somehow a good guild with some RP factors, so i doubt he will ever have trouble obeying such easy rulles.

Now regarding the application as a whole, it is kind of not really worked out, which stand as a minus.
Gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Dazzrule
Mostly kara epic, mixed with some blues. No effort in badges gear nor created items. Another minus from here.
Raid experience:
If this is his only character, the Kara gear can tell how far his experience goes.
Attitude:
Again, making an hasty application, not reading all the question throughly, not reading the first two threads about applications indicates careless, indiference, lazyness. Another minus.

What i feel about him is pitty, because is harsh not to be in a guild, not to have (many) friends. Because of that i would like to propose we take him for a Kara run sometimes. I am just curios what kind of guy is he. (bear in mind he is 34)
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

I snojld be going today Flut

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
dazrule

omg you guys sorry this is only an alt of mine for jc i have not played this char for 6 month and a freind of mine SON age 15 thought it might be funny to apply i did not no he was doing so till after when he told me..... but all your comments was funny to read and you all sound like you need to get out more twisted
Avansas
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

dazrule wrote:
omg you guys sorry this is only an alt of mine for jc i have not played this char for 6 month and a freind of mine SON age 15 thought it might be funny to apply i did not no he was doing so till after when he told me..... but all your comments was funny to read and you all sound like you need to get out more twisted

Hah, I can see how such a thing would happen.

Now if you'll just give me your name, address and national insurance number...

Are you sure you're even 15?
Cause the fact we take applicants serious is just respectfull and polite.. aka known as "Normal" ? does that ring a bell? Happy

Anyway.. maybe you should get out less, so that people won't do such silly bad jokes anymore.. *shrugs*
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: