Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Algorath
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: The Dread Citidal (sign-ups)

Algorath stands by the altar of the Cathedral in Tyr's Hand, deep in the forests of Eastern Lordaeron, now known as the Plaguelands, a few Scarlets are spread around, speaking amongst themselves as a small group of notable faces walk into the Cathedral, Among them, High General Abbendis, Commander Eligor Dawnbringer and Highlord Bolvar Fordragon. The Cathedral becomes silent.

- Highlord, the last few attempts on assaulting the necropolis have ended in our bloodshed, we simply are too thin on numbers to be able to destroy the Scourge of Na-....

Abbendis is interrupted by Bolvar Fordragon.

- Your attacks on the Scourge are leading to the death of good, strong men. "Highlord". Men that will be risen as Undead Scourge. Giving us more enemies! That is not something we will tolerate you Scarlets doing.

Eligor Dawnbringer nods and continues.

- The Argent Dawn will do anything in our power to stop your future attempts on assaulting Naxxramas, you simply lack the numbers to make any difference, and it is a waste of life, losing your men in there, giving the scourge the bodies they need. It is stupidity for you to go in there with your manpower, despite your goal being pure. Though, you are still of some use to us, Scarlet Highlord. You have seen the inside of Naxxramas and made it out alive, you have studied the wings and its inhabitants thoroughly, that is why I will be encouraging the Argent Dawn to aid you and the Scarlet Crusade in assaulting Kel'thuzad's minions.

Bolvar Fordragon nods in agreement.

- As will the Alliance, Algorath. Though I will not force anything upon them, it is up to them alone if they wish to aid the likes of you and your crusade.

The small group leaves the Monastery, leaving Algorath to ponder.

OOC:

I think it is about time someone took the initiative to try and get a weekly Naxxramas run on its feet.

So, if you are up for clearing some of the hardest content in the game (even now, trust me) as well as seeing the most lore filled instance in the game, and helping defeat one of the biggest threats of Azeroth, then here we are.

I made this thread as a sign up thread for those that want to join me in the clearing of Naxxramas, hopefully I will be able to make a roster from the signups and create weekly or semi-weekly raids in the weekends for clearing the place.

You can sign up here, on the Scarshield Legion forums, on the Echoes of Lordaeron forums or by sending me an In game mail.

In the sign-up, please include the following;
Name:
Level:
Role: (Dps / Healer / Tank)
Attuned:

Note; the raids will most probably be planned on saturdays, so if you have any comments on when you would prefer it to be, afternoon or evening etc. Feel free.
- Algorath

Echoes of Lordaeron thread - http://eol.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4597401&sid=6e1c7d9dc7f5e131a9a5c906fab4d80d&gid=3747#4597401
Stormwind Forums thread - http://stormwind.my-rpg.com/general-f1/the-dread-citidal-sign-ups-t147.htm
Scarshield Legion forums thread - http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=5101863006&sid=1

Gief robe! Its pretty and i shall have it! envy

Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

I'm in. You know my details.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

If I get Emmie attuned then cool cool

Emmie
Mage
not attuned, but will make it so (she's currently honoured)

Nikolaos
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Just expensive at honoured?

Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

yes- hence why ill prolly try up her a lil bit

Nikolaos
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

bah I just buy you mats, U cum raid wid us kek?

300-400g at honored... not that bad for such a fun place.
Sunnybunny
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

this still being planned at all?
can bring either Sunny or if i learn to spam flash of ligt my bro has a pally i could bring to try and keep people alive with?
naxx would be fun

Glad this got bumped.

I'm in. Let's go kill some Scourge!
Aeolthelwen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

If i'm online on saturdays than feel free to throw me inv's i'm healor nowadaysies.

Estergon

It had been a long time since Estergon and Algorath had met face to face, but this was no time for keeping secrets from a fellow paladin. Estergon entered the Catherdral, knowing he'd find Algorath there or at least someone who would know his whereabouts.

As Estergon entered a small group walked out of the Monastery mumbling tales of forgotten heros but this was not time to be lost in memories. Algorath was deep in thought as Estergon approached him;

- Greetings, Algorath..I'll keep this short and simple. We've not always been on the same page you and I but I think you're going to want to hear this..I've had the opportunity to lead multiple expeditions into the Citadel and during my battles I've heard that the artifact is no longer within its walls..I am unsure as to where is has been taken but some say its in Northrend, others say its been destroyed. Make what you will of this news, it might turn out to be gossip.

After exchanging a few silent words with Algorath, Estergon leaves the Scarlet Paladin to work out his strategy and slowly walks out of the Monastery.

- Northrend eh? well then..I just might have the strength to track it down again...

-----

OOC:

Hey hey..I hope this post finds you all well..gratz on the Kalegos kill.
Algo, i can't find the sword on the itemcache..I've spoken to a few ppl and i think its still on Morgraine but its been fixed so as not to drop at all. Maybe you can verify the news as correct or gossip.

Take care..

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum