Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Furium1

re: Furium is upset...

Firstly Id like to point out this

What the trade channel can be used for:
- selling items
- buying items
- trading items
- finding parties if really needed

What the trade channel should NOT be used for:
- spamming (repeating your message within 3 mins of the previous one)
- talking/chatting about non-trade things
- replying to others who spam the trade or are talking off-topic in it
[color=red]- flaming people (I kinda don't like people doing it at all, but especially not in trade!!!)[/color]

I tend to think highly of the people of EOL and get on well with many of them but today I have been deeply upset and have been done what in my eyes is a great injustice from a druid called Feronius. Now as Im sure some of you may appreciate the stresses for new guilds trying to find members and that is hard enough without people hindering my recruitment publicly in trade channel.

Than you for taking the time to read my post I hope we can all remain freinds in this.

[/quote]
Avansas
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Quote:
injustice from a druid called Feronius

Feronius is an injustice unto himself.

Bearing in mind this is an open forum and I fully support your right to post here, and acknowledging the fact that this forum was actually my idea and everythin', I have a little something to say.

If something bothers you, then you should endeavour to resolve it.

"Bless us with your almighty wisdom, oh great one! How shall we do this?" - I hear you ask.

Are you ready for my divine wisdom?

Are you sure?

/leave trade

Likes forums

Thanks for pointing it out but, yeah what Avy' said. There will always be spam on trade, with my experiense elsewhere SSL is really pretty good compared to other servers when it comes to trade. Maby take Fero's thingies up with the officers?

Plus, Trade is not ment for guild recruitment.
Furium1

Yrin wrote:
Plus, Trade is not ment for guild recruitment.

Hmm I have to add here I have alot of issues finding new members the fact is guildrecruitment channel, realm forums and my forums are not enough to compete with other guilds like mine looking for new members
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

LOL is this serious?

I think I said: "Retributions are recruiting in the wrong channel, that's what they are." or "Retributions are reported for spam, that's what they are." or something like that in /trade.. after one of their hundred recruitment-messages I see on there each day.

You gotta be kidding me, taking this up to the Open Forums of EoL while you were wrong in EVERY way and I was hardly even harsh.. You should catch me on a bad day envy haha

Tradespammers come to accuse me now do they? I just said in a not-polite (not even impolite!) way that you should sod off from Trade with your spam (that's what it is) in channels it doesn't belong to.
Don't even try lecture me.. and if an officer whispers me about -this- I can't help myself but to laugh tongue out sorry..

I might have no life, but you just ROFLPWNED it all.. whahahaa..
Furium1

Hmm I dont think thas what you said and I do take my recruitment very seriously after a week of solid recruitment nothing is going to irritate me more than someone attacking me publicly
Chamual
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Avansas wrote:
Quote:
injustice from a druid called Feronius

Feronius is an injustice unto himself.

Bearing in mind this is an open forum and I fully support your right to post here, and acknowledging the fact that this forum was actually my idea and everythin', I have a little something to say.

If something bothers you, then you should endeavour to resolve it.

"Bless us with your almighty wisdom, oh great one! How shall we do this?" - I hear you ask.

Are you ready for my divine wisdom?

Are you sure?

/leave trade

Is he not trying to resolve it by bringing it to the guild forums of the player in question?

Also, in a way, raiders can be considered a commodity (it is something that you need for your guild that you are trying to get hold of), so I don't see recruitment messages in trade such a bad thing. TBH, the trade channel is the easiest way to get announce your message to a large audience, and as long as the message is legitemate people shouldn't get grief for posting it.

Dont confuse Superior wizard oil with your disenchant skill.....
Avansas
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Quote:
Is he not trying to resolve it by bringing it to the guild forums of the player in question?

Also, in a way, raiders can be considered a commodity (it is something that you need for your guild that you are trying to get hold of), so I don't see recruitment messages in trade such a bad thing. TBH, the trade channel is the easiest way to get announce your message to a large audience, and as long as the message is legitemate people shouldn't get grief for posting it.

My solution was easier, faster, and if he had done this is the beginning I may not have LOST A LITTLE PART OF MY SOUL JUST AS I DO EVERYTIME I READ A THREAD LIKE THIS.

What avy says..

Seriously, if you think advertising in Trade for a high-end (then I mean TK/SSC and up) raiding guild will help your guild.. you're FAR off..
It will probably give you more trouble sorting stuff out and a bad name on the realm for spamming that stupid message tons of times a day.

Everytime I enter shattrat and 1 moron like you "Tries to recruit cause he needs people that badly to keep his guild going" in fcking Trade(! <- name says it all?), another 3 guilds spam theirs on top off it resulting in some kind of ridicilous spamwar! And taking it to the forums then cause I say a slight comment in public (the same public you're spamming every-damn-day..) is just ridicilous and sad IMO.

One more small thing..
Guildrecruitment does EXACTLY the same as Trade for non-guilded people! You egghead! So unless you're planning to steal guildmembers from other guilds.. Use freaking Guildrecruitment!
People that are in a guild (or maybe an PvP or RPguild) and that want to raid or join a higher-end guild will look for recruitments on forums and so anyway..

I think I'm done talking here, what a waste of breath.. sorry for bringing this a bit impolite, but if you have such a thick shell around your head to think this will do any good for your guild.. or the server.. *sighs*

P.S. Everyone that claims Trade recruiting works good for a high-end raiding guild will not be taken serious by me anymore.. and don't even dare to say it doesn't fill in my chatscreen (spam it surely is!)
Furium1

Feronius wrote:
What avy says..

Seriously, if you think advertising in Trade for a high-end (then I mean TK/SSC and up) raiding guild will help your guild.. you're FAR off..
It will probably give you more trouble sorting stuff out and a bad name on the realm for spamming that stupid message tons of times a day.

Everytime I enter shattrat and 1 moron like you "Tries to recruit cause he needs people that badly to keep his guild going" in fcking Trade(! <- name says it all?), another 3 guilds spam theirs on top off it resulting in some kind of ridicilous spamwar! And taking it to the forums then cause I say a slight comment in public (the same public you're spamming every-damn-day..) is just ridicilous and sad IMO.

One more small thing..
Guildrecruitment does EXACTLY the same as Trade for non-guilded people! You egghead! So unless you're planning to steal guildmembers from other guilds.. Use freaking Guildrecruitment!
People that are in a guild (or maybe an PvP or RPguild) and that want to raid or join a higher-end guild will look for recruitments on forums and so anyway..

I think I'm done talking here, what a waste of breath.. sorry for bringing this a bit impolite, but if you have such a thick shell around your head to think this will do any good for your guild.. or the server.. *sighs*

P.S. Everyone that claims Trade recruiting works good for a high-end raiding guild will not be taken serious by me anymore.. and don't even dare to say it doesn't fill in my chatscreen (spam it surely is!)

I think your way off in saying this I can think of free respectable BT raiding guilds that used Trade channel to recruit and 2 of them still do (AoT, The Exiles, Conscience)
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

And your point is? I think exactly the same about their guildrecruitment..
But they don't whine if I make one comment on it, or take it to the open forums of one's guild asking for measures against me.. Get a grip.

Quote:
- finding parties if really needed

You should read up what Trade is really for.
What I did is also NOT flaming, Not in my dictionary. Just a slightly anoying wiseguy comment at the most.
There.. now I've answered all your stupid statements and quotes.. yet you forgot to put in my actual "flame-quote" which was "ow so insultive.."

Quote:
that is hard enough without people hindering my recruitment publicly in trade channel.

From there onwards I failed to take you serious, sorry.
Alcina/Dave
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

My opinion is...

Trade is for trade only i.e. Buying, Selling and Trading. End of. Those who spam in trade are being impolite.

Guild Recruitment is for well what is says. People without a guild are placed in this channel and they are your target audience<--- NOTICE. If your intention is to pinch people from other guilds then why not just make a recruitment post on their forums.

about 98% of the people connected to trade couldn't give a monkey's about your guild recruitment message but the 2% who do that make a comment are trying to point out that you are misusing the trade channel, regardless of form or function of the comment i think someone like you furium, who is now trying to be a big man complaining about EoL member conduct in trade should bloody well not be spamming recruitment in trade.

Oh yes but its not spam because you wait a period of time before posting your 4 liner <---NOTICE. 4 lines in trade in my opinion is spam it removed other genuine messages from the default chat box. That is an obstruction of viewing area which you can call spam(crap filling up the screen).

I agree with feronius in a less angry way ( ) furium is being a hypocrite. He is complaining here about a member misusing trade when he does the same.

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING POST WILL CERTAINLY WASTE SOME SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK. YOU ARE WARNED!!!

UUuuuu Furium is upset...
uuu Furium is furios now.
uuuu, beware of Furium..

Man his guild needs leet people like PVP-ers who spam trade too. I say let the man get them, maybe they will spam eachother in g-chat.

And you nasty TBear, you just couldnt help it haha...
Nethara

Mate, u came to a wrong guild to complain about anything while ur spamming the trade channel with that. Make sure to expect alot of angry responses to this thread because of ur spam. I usualy turn of /trade cuz of people spamming like u do.

Personaly, only time when i accept EoL guildies write anything in /trade, other then trading, is when they tell of people like u to sod of from /trade <3

Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

go listen Collie buddz mate,

I'M BLIND TO YOU! HATERSSss..

that should be your motto from now on.
plx return after removing the shaded goggles wich you got on your face backwards no comment

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum