Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Puf

re: Me?

REAL LIFE

Sex: F
Nationality:romanian

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Pufy
Race: Human
Class: Priest
Level: 70

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):
93 days/17 hours/15 min

Talent Built(Armory link please):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Pufy

Willing to respec? Not really

Professions:Alchemy and Tailoring

Attunements:pre TBC once

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Healing ofc ^^…MT or raid.

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
Cleared Kara, ZA, Gruul, Maggy, few bosses in SSC ,TK and MH

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday.
In generally yes I could raid only if something else happen IRL and I cant login.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?
2-3 depending on what u need and yes I can commit upfront

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer?
Already have them.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?
I understand RP rules now (at the beginning I didn’t, ask Kenu^^) and I will not violate them.

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?
Don’t know maybe others can do it better than me.I can say Pufy cares to much about her friends, die and suffer because of them.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?
Around 2 years ago.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order?
PvE, RP,PvP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW?
5h/day during week and more in weekends[b]

[b]Do you share your account with anybody?
My RL boyfriend and my WoW boyfriend knows my account info ofc but they don’t raid with it

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?
Some romanian guild left to join Exiles witch I left to make my own friends guild Equillibrium. And now after we did some nice things there ppl become to inactive probably being summer and well I want to raid more so I though to try EoL

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty.
Always loved gnomes.

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Hehe

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
Because u are an active guild.

Why do you think we should choose you?
Because I love my job so u can be sure I will do it right.

Who can we contact for reference*?
Hmm I have many friends but from EoL u can ask that nasty bear called Ashley, the other one Kenu (tho he knows me more from wsg lvl 18), Algorath and Emanee knows me a lil from Exiles.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?
Thank u for reading my application.
Puf

This is my shamy dont know what have I done...think I've made an account on this forum long time ago and now I didnt realise I will apply for my priest with my shamy using this account...grrr

Pufy.
Airsha
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

First of all I must say I am not impressed by your application. Is rather short, messy, hard to read, etc.

Another think you have your PvP gear on. Please log off with your PvE gear.

And lastly hybrid priest would be more useful in my opinion . But it's up to officers... As holy build I don't like it as well. Why do you pick up Martyrdom? For PvP? Your build is kinda not pvp as well. More of it I don't like only 1/3 inspiration while you took 5/5 holy specialization its kind of waste.

I want to see your gear, hear your word about talents and I will write my last word.

Good luck with application.
Regards,
Airsha

Airsha wrote:
First of all I must say I am not impressed by your application. Is rather short, messy, hard to read, etc.

Another think you have your PvP gear on. Please log off with your PvE gear.

And lastly hybrid priest would be more useful in my opinion . But it's up to officers... As holy build I don't like it as well. Why do you pick up Martyrdom? For PvP? Your build is kinda not pvp as well. More of it I don't like only 1/3 inspiration while you took 5/5 holy specialization its kind of waste.

I want to see your gear, hear your word about talents and I will write my last word.

Good luck with application.
Regards,
Airsha

I am not willing to impress with words but with facts. Those that knows me can say more good things about me I dont have to do it.
Yes I have my PvP gear because I logout with it . I am doing some arena from time to time, when I respec disc...Martyrdom yes is not for PvE probably miss click at my last respec.
Usually I played hybrid but lately I realise I need Circle of Healing so end it being more holy spec. Here is a link with my normal spec:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/priest/talents.html?tal=5042000130500000000000234050030301150530051000000000000000000000
Airsha
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

It's ok. I do like nice applications, but it's nothing that much important ;).

About your build: nothing special, you have keys talents so it's good. Though I think 1 point or even 2 in holy reach is usefull (many high end fights involves spreading out so it is helpful). But nothing very urgent.

So still waiting for your PvE gear, let me know if I can see it or meet you ingame.

Air

re: Re: Me?

Pufuletz wrote:

i say no more wink
Rovasti

Just a tip ... you're supposed to impress us with your PvE (and possibly RP) skills. Of course you're free to keep your PvP stuff on when you log and keep PvP-specced for the rest of your life but don't expect us to get excited about it.
Puf

Rovasti wrote:
Just a tip ... you're supposed to impress us with your PvE (and possibly RP) skills. Of course you're free to keep your PvP stuff on when you log and keep PvP-specced for the rest of your life but don't expect us to get excited about it.

Yea u know funny thing is I dont really like PvP I am doing it only for my friend and now well I got this link when I had PvP gear on.
Anyway u speak to much about gear when skill is 90% that counts at least in my opinion, well unbuffed I have 2237 bonus healing atm.
Nilieth/Mymri
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Re: Me?

Lightmane wrote:
Pufuletz wrote:

i say no more wink

I rest my case envy

On a more serious note, I will refrain from serious judgment until I've seen your gear and seen you play. Your spec I myself would never take but it deviates so little from the generally accepted CoH healing spec that it will work fine, probably tweaks to your own preference, I know all about it.
Experience with bosses isn't staggering (nor was mine, but shush envy ) but you've seen enough to seem able to learn the fights fairly quickly, probably. Even I, nubgoat² reloaded could. But if you think you have skill I want to see some more concrete proof on this.

Good luck with your application, will get back to this when I know a little bit more.

Quote:
Anyway u speak to much about gear when skill is 90% that counts at least in my opinion, well unbuffed I have 2237 bonus healing atm.

This is a bit fight dependent i feel, in some gear does unfortunately count quite a bit (primarily stamina rather than plus heal or mana pool). Given you've cleared MH i doubt this would be an issue though especially if you have some pvp healer gear you can sub in where required.

good luck,

nubgoat

Ever so eager to reply

Don't like the application. Messy and you managed to fail at the thread title Happy You might have the extreme skills you talk of but if you make a bad first impression you'll be a lot worse off. Please log off in your pve gear next time to make our priests jobs easier.

GL with your app.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Ashleey
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

she is girl !!!!! she have nice voice !!!! and Pufy you rember who buy you the first green from AH !!! i dont know you from WsG !! i sow you in SW first and i ask if you are romanian and you say yes and we start OOC cuz we didnt know what RP was at that time. And Airsha are you scared that someone will ninja the gear from you i find her application quite nice she answer at all the question and everything and we need priest in the guild cuz some ppl are not able to wipe cuz they are scared about they repair build. so i sugest to take her in one raid see how she does and then make decision but i`m sure she is good for us only think what she need is experience.

P.S. how can you call me NASTY !!!!!

when i see the sun i"m feeling so high
i"m addicetd to lïfe
you should better try.

Kenu
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

she is a friendly and nice person as I remember her from twink bgs, choosing a healing class for low level bgs is also something impresses me^^

I have no idea how her raiding skills are, so I can't comment about it.

good luck Pufy!
Quendis
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Nice, bit old though like em young and fresh...

But since my vacation is almost over, thought I might aswell get into things again.
Your application is looking nice and decent, good thing.
And if little 'ol Kenu says your oke and to be trusted, I'll go with that.
But I am very curious, as stated before, about your raiding gear.
Your +healing sounds nice, but is only a small part for a priest.
HP and Manapool are also important, but more over for those long nasty fights (Illidan) or,
intensive healing fights (Kalecgos), MP5!!
So you can have 3000+ heal, but no mana means dead people, and not in the happy sixth sense way (keep on eye/ear on vent you get the point)
Specc I will bother you about if you get accepted
Most in EoL have sort of the same specc simply because it is very well suited to all tasks in raid healing.

So get that PvE gear on and show me your goodies!

Q.

EDIT:
So don't wanna leave Hanoi!
Having the greatest time!
But have a flight tomorow to Bangkok and gonna travel a bit in South Thailand.
Missed that part because I wanted to hook up with Eldare.
But oh well, will go back to Vietnam soon enough after arriving in Holland!
And will take WoW with me (european copy)
So will be able to play from 12000km away!!!
Anyways, am blabbering to much, had hardly any sleep the last weekend.
So be safe all and Pufy; Start showing the goodies. I am a very nasty class leader.
Ask any priest!

Hey there Pufy, nice to see you applying. How come?

Anyway. I have been with her in Andraste Cadifors in some raids/heroics, and i have to say she knows how to heal. She is really good at it.

So you got my vouch.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: