Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helthang

re: Karnack

REAL LIFE

Sex: Yes please but only with the ladies.
Nationality: Gnomish.

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Karnack
Race: Gnome/demon, I has wings!
Class: Warlock
Level: There isn't a number for it.

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): Time is for mortals.
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Karnack
Willing to respec? NO!
Professions: Engineering FTW, MUHAHAHA I has bombs!!!!
Attunements: My Fridge door.

What are your primary roles during a raid? I blows shite up!

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? I blew up shite!

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. I don't need sleep.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? How many you got?

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Error does not compute. BZZZ

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? What is this RP you speak of, forsooth?

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? I is not mentally stable.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? I opened the dark portal, so been around a while.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order? Me loves to maim hordies.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Many many hourz.

Do you share your account with anybody? My other personalitys.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? I killed them all.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty I is half Gnome!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Is it female?

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? i'm bored

Why do you think we should choose you? I is 1337

Who can we contact for reference*? Satan

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? This is a joke if you haven't figured it out by now.

Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

I think this is the warlock we've been looking for. Seems he'll fit in quite nicely with Sullin and Korroz attitude-wise.

Hahahhahaha

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Re: Karnack

Helthang wrote:
This is a joke if you haven't figured it out by now.

Drat!

this kind of joke applications are no longer funny. I'm sorry
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

I find them hilarious <.<

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Quote:
What are your primary roles during a raid? I blows shite up!

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? I blew up shite!

I found that quitte funny tbh tongue out
And it doesn't bother anyone, it's quitte easy (first line?) to see it's a joke..

On a more serious note, I think he does have what it takes.. We can use more explosions in raids and he definitly seems to be exactly the thing we're looking for in EoL?
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Are you saying I'm not explosive enough Fero?

Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Yes.
You are extreme, intense.. but you do NOT BRING DYNAMITE TO RAIDS!! SLACKER!! Liesje.. give him penalties he's coming to raids unprepared.. while it's an extra few 100dps every now and then!
ChrisDiabolik
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

I find it hard to laugh .
These application forum isn't made for your jokes , and i might add that isn't very funny.
Sorry but i ain't laughing , your not that original.

-Margaret Mead
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: