Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valdeken

re: Application request

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Belgian

Character Information:
Name: Valdemar
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
Level: 70
Keys: Honor Hold (heroic), CoT (heroic) and kara

What are your primary roles during a raid?

In the guild I am atm I am maintank or offtank. My gear is 90% based on tanking, allthough I have some reserve dpsgear, so I can olso be offtank if wanted.

(I am goin for the earthwarden and for the blue cloack from mech)

Previous raid experience?

Kara and ZG

Any RP details about your character?

I am trying to get the dancefloot in strat Happy ! I am a healthy nightelve, but when I was young, my mother died to early because of the dark legion troops! And I hope I can take revenge ... one day.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:

*Adiuvo Amicus: I was a lvl 30, and later on they putted the lvllimit at 40, so I had not many teammates left.
*Schild en Vriend: A Belgian guild we made with some rlfriends to enjoy this game and to relax a bit. When I reached 70, I think you can immagine, there were not enough lvl 70's to raid etc... so I left.
*Cenarion Serpents: A very nice guild, but there was no good organisation in raids etc... The only boss we killed is Attunesman at the moment =O ! It are very nice guys, but some don't understand english and others don't do what's being asked of them in the raid. unfortunatly this is the truth :cry:

How did you find us?

Because of my beloved Dedee :D

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?

I wanna improve my raiding, but I still wanna have the fun of RPing and enjoy the game.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?

I hope I can grow further in the game, and I hope I can add something special to this guild. I think I can contribute because I saw a druid tank is being applyed and I have some experience with heroics and karazhan.

Who can we contact for a reference?

Contact Dedee

Anything else you would like to add?

If you want you can allways chack the armoury ofcourse. I hope I will be accepted. thank you for your time.

PS: Valdemar was taken as forumname =O so I named myself after my real name robby! sorry about that!
Valdeken

re: RP

srr about the RP-story, but I haven't really thought of some, but I think It's a beginning !
Valdeken

re: RPstory

Liesje told me the RPstory is important too.. So here I am with my story :D

I am happy now, but there were other times...
When I was born, the dark portal was opened and the Buring Legion were patrolling to our homelands. Me, who is made by the archdruid Oben, who was leading the Night Elve forces to stop the Burning Legion and my mother, the brave and allmighty Valderina!
One day, when we were all asleep, spy's from the Legion came and took away my mother... I never saw her back. My dad, who was furious ,lost control of himself. He ordered the Night Elve troops to look for my mother in every corner! As the legend tells... I was only lvl 5, so I can't remember everything that clearly... they never found my mother back! Because my father lost control of himself, he was disbanded from the high circles of the Night Elves. Everyone must have heard from Oben Rageclaw! He is now hiding in a cave in teldrassil! He bacame an enemy... srr I can't get those words over my lips... When I was strong enough, I was sented out of our homelands to gain strenght and power! I was the Night Elves last hope... I was the only one left with archdruidblood running in my veins...! I was supposed to be the hero... I've formed many groups and I've been in many guilds. But there will be one day, just one day I'll find myself with more brave heroes, who are willing to help me getting my revenge against the Dark Legion... And they will bleed... :D
Lady Dee
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Valdemar.. I know him since I started Dedee =) I did DM with his priest.. and started talking ever since.. Seems like a nice and decent guy who can behave and follow others =)
Too bad I havent had a change to roll with his druid yet.. but I will one day.. I am sure of it =)

Dedeelicious !
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Congratulations Valdemar, you have been accepted into the guild on a two week trial. Welcome!

Jump to: