Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joal

re: Application :p Full one. (Pressed Enter by accident first).

Sex: Male
Nationality: Denmark

Name: Joal
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Level: 68 soon 70

Primary Roles during a raid:
In my previous attempts of raiding I have Healed and "DPS'ed".

Previous Raid Expierence: UBRS, LBRS, ZG, MC and PvP raids.

RP Details: Brother to Kasperio Silverlaine, has a huge RP background.

Previous Guilds & reason for leaving:

Order of Burning Dawn: Was an Officer, but was insulted many times for trying to keep the guild in order and not let it get out of control, until once it got out of hand with the insults and I left.

Fourth Legacy: Left because I wanted to go more onto the Pre-TBC PvE raids.

Draconus: Was an officer in the guild, then guild master for a short period then I disbanded the guild.

How did I find you: A good friend of mine is in the guild: Valalerin and he says that you're very good, and I also know there's alot of friendly skilled PvE'ers and RP'ers in the guild which i'd like to be a part of.

Why do I want to Join: Make new friends and discover a new part of WoW which i'm eager to do so.

What I expect of you and what I will do for you: I expected to be treated with respect and I will do with everyone else. I will go any spec for the guild, I will go Holy -if it is needed- Happy Prot is a spec i'd like to check out and i'm pretty good with Retribution.

P.S.

I apologize if I did put another thread I'm very sorry, but I slipped and pressed enter >.<

Thank you in advance, Joal.
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

hehe Joal, LBRS, UBRS and pvp raids aren't really the raids we do tongue out
I can't really vouch for you because i don't know you well, but you seemed like a decent Roleplayer and that's a decent plus for me. also we got alot of good players from the legacy already, and all wanted to come themself.

so i think your worth a trial, BUT on the other side good that you want to respec and all if needed but your current gear is far from ready for raiding, and since we're moving on to 25men and such i don't really think it is good enough.

just my opinion, i think your a good guy, bad gear. but it's up to the officers i say YARR for a trial.

P.S. tell Kasperio McDonalds ::

Serious Troll <3

I'm sorry, but we are a level 70 only guild. Please re-apply when you are 70 and preferably have the Karazhan key.

Jump to: