Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: On the applications of the 5 ex-Soulbounders

A couple of days ago I was contacted by Magitsoula if it was possible for her and 4 of her friends to join Echoes of Lordaeron. They where in Soulbound and according to her there was a lot of fighting within the guild so they where looking for another guild with the potential to progress to the Eye and SSC in the near future.

My answer was ofcourse that we don't accept "group-applications" but that they are welcome to apply seperately and that I would see if it was possible for all 5 to join for a trial.

This means:
- I will close my eyes to the fact that theres 2 rogues and really only one rogue needed in the guild at the moment.
- If one of the applications is less shiny (but still acceptable) we can get past that IF the others make up for it.

The reason:
- We lack people, and having 5 applications steamrolled like this helps a lot, though we shouldn't forget about quality.

Now to make it very clear: I have NOT really looked at their applications yet, I've been waiting till the other two come in, so I can do them all at once.

The 5 people we're talking about here are:
- Magitsoula
- Zarcrash
- Tiamatt
- Chade
- Juggernut

well i am no one to judge or decide on that metter but i though i am better to speak my mind and let you guys deside.

these 5 ppl from what i see are all greek.
From atleast one i saw that he tend to speak greek with his mates.
I am feeling that althogh we might have lack of ppl we shouldnt rush and recruit.

I wonder if anyone went to the soulbound and asked there why these guys are leaving?
If so would be nice to know.

I am myself on trial here but from what i understend EoL is diffrent from other raiding guilds, meanning you dont get i only because your gear is better.
RP is one part of it, another is contribution to the guild.
The image i got from chillchaos before i applied is that this guild is united and will provide me hours of fun and joy along with full back against non-guild arguments.

True i saw anly one "RP" guild meeting event but i do plan and hoe to se more RP events in te guild as i assume they will come.

In the end, I saw that some objected to some of the applicatoins and although non oficer did i do think this objecion should be taken into mind.

Myself i don't know these players and don't wish to judge but that is why you are asking for players to fill up application, so you who got somthing to say will say it and the officer will hear.

So although 5 players is nice fill up dont worry if they wont cut it andother will come EoL has good reputation and if will maintain it only good people will join (notice i did write good people and not good players).

Just what i think... I am o trail, who know maybe i wont make the cut aswell, but that is fine since then i will know that you guys did follow your own guidlines and didnt turn to another End-Game-Raiding Guild

Riv
Arphenion

Well me as a person isn't into the whole judging people on their past because i've done some nasty shizzle in my past and i wouldn't like to be judged upon that aswell.. So i'd say give em a try and see how they are not object due some past arguments...

Arphster

re: Re: On the applications of the 5 ex-Soulbounders

Quote:
A couple of days ago I was contacted by Magitsoula if it was possible for her and 4 of her friends to join Echoes of Lordaeron. They where in Soulbound and according to her there was a lot of fighting within the guild

I just wonder which fights...
Aerozolic

AFAIK Magitsoula applied to CC and got kicked because of that. Magitsoula's friends didn't like that she was kicked so they also left.
Don't know about "lots of fighting" in guild.

Aerozolic wrote:
AFAIK Magitsoula applied to CC and got kicked because of that. Magitsoula's friends didn't like that she was kicked so they also left.
Don't know about "lots of fighting" in guild.

I must admit this is bother me... if you apply to another guild...
a. you speak to your leader first and then you don't kick but both sides deside of retirment.
b. you do it behind the guild'a back which show abit lack of loyalty, honesty and repsect, which i personally think is one of the most iportant values.

another thing i think you hould cosider is the fact... 4 left the guild cause one got kicked...
what if one will disobey EoL rulles and will be kicked... his friends will leave too... then you got not 1 but 5 ppl missing for planned raids and guild plans of growth... that is much worse then 1 missing man
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: