Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linoman

re: Hunter aplication

Personal Infomation:
Sex: male
Nationality: english

Character Information:
Name: linoman
Race: nightelf
Class: hunter
Level: 70
Keys: Coilfang heroic, HFC Heroic, Caverns of time Heroic, Karazhand, arca

What are your primary roles during a raid? DPS

Previous raid experience? Gruul and parts of kara

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 during evenings and 13:00 to 18:00 on sunday afternoon. The evening sessions are fine but i normaly work on saturdats till about 7 GMT

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? however many i can possibley attend within my RL comitments. if i can be there i will be there
there is no maximum, i would want to do atleast two a week.

Any RP details about your character? Hes not a happy nightelf, having been through alot with a colourfull history this nightelf enjoys many a flaggon of meed from the local.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:

Survivors of azshara, it split to form other raid guilds.
The pirates who say yarr, Daggar and some of the officers got annoyed with me for no reason and kicked me... they sucked anyway
Pantheon, they lacked organisation so i left.

I also triald for Ascendancy but in the end it didnt work out. I had greens then though, but not any more.

How did you find us? Topic on relm forums, also a friend of mine from ascendancy said i should try and join this guild for the rp and raiding.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
For a fun Rp and raid environment with nice people.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
From the guild as i expect from all players including my self, a certain amount of professionalism in a fun informal environment. I will contribute whatever i can in the way of helping in instances and lending gold or gathering matterials. I will always offer what i have to guild members before putting it on ah, if said item is worthy.

Who can we contact for a reference?
Krokoo or waluin from ascendancy

Anything else you would like to add?
These days finding guilds which look for hunters is not easy.
I hope my application is considered as i am sure many hunters have applied to join.
linoman

hello??

/bump

You might want to try to improve the RP part of your story (again) for that can be important considering your application

Quote:
I also triald for Ascendancy but in the end it didnt work out.

Why?

- Dar

Upping the guild post count

re: Apologies

My apologies for the slowness in replying Linoman. I'm sure some officers will pick up on this application shortly.

It seems that we're experiencing a bit of a application storm at the moment and people are getting a bit worn down by them. So don't feel disencouraged, it's just that we're a bit swamped wink

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

I'm sorry to inform you that we already have two hunters on trial at the moment.

Liesje

ascendancy didnt workout because i didnt realy fit in with their kind of atmosphere and the kind of talk that goes on in genral chat. there were alot of things like inside jokes which didnt really translate into my sence of humour and things like that. there was a genral comunications block. for instance, i like to be given clear and specific orders in raids and i couldnt really understand what was being said by anyone on ventrillo. Theyr a nice bunch of guys i guess and fun to play with but i just didnt really fit in and gel with their guild.

i will find the big rp thing i wrote out for my charecter and post it in a bit.

as for the fact that you have two hunters already, does this mean i will have to wait my turn for a trial, or reapply in a couple months or anything...

it would be a massive letdown not to be given a chance but its quite obviously the officers call, not trying to guilt trip or anything...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: